LandGlide app

Analog_Kid

I just wanted to drop buy real quick to make a suggestion for an app I just found called LandGlide. I'm not sure if sharing info like this is allowed, but it's too good not to share. I do not own the app not am I a developer.

I'm sure most of you have heard of it, but in case you haven't you can use it to determine who owns a parcel of land and it even tells you the address of the owner. It starts with a 7-day free trial, then you have the opportunity to use it at $9.99 per month or $99 per year. This way you won't have to go to your local courthouse to find out who owns the land you want to detect on.

Happy hunting!

I think most counties have an online parcel map. You can simply click each property and it tells you everything. I know Mifflin County has one. So does Bedford. It isn’t mobile though, but it is free.

The Regrid app gives you owner info and property boundary lines for free.

I just installed Regrid and looked up my friends property, since I Live in an apartment.
Just tap the property on the map, it shows the property borders then scroll down to get the owners name and address. It also lists the GPS co-ordinates.

Here's a youtube vid:

Thanks for the info. Also check out your county's GIS and property appraisers websites. Depending on how well funded your county is, you will find a wealth of info there. Including LIDAR map of your area. And free. Those sites as well as the ARCGIS website has given me an unbelievable amount of info.

Thanks for the info. Also check out your county's GIS and property appraisers websites. Depending on how well funded your county is, you will find a wealth of info there. Including LIDAR map of your area. And free. Those sites as well as the ARCGIS website has given me an unbelievable amount of info.

Second this for a free option. You don't need to go downtown, just google Your County Name + GIS and you can usually find the link buried in your county webpage.

I use onXhunt. Works great. What would be a really cool upgrade for one of these apps is if they could include the build date for any structures on the properties. Zillow gives the build date so the info is available. Just a matter of incorporating it into the app.

I use onXhunt. Works great. What would be a really cool upgrade for one of these apps is if they could include the build date for any structures on the properties. Zillow gives the build date so the info is available. Just a matter of incorporating it into the app.

Regrid gives you the build date and a whole lot of other info.

I’m not finding any build date info. Paid only feature maybe?

After tapping on the property map, then you tap on the info box under the map and scroll down until you see "Structure Details"!

And, YES, Regrid is Free! The subscription will unlock features that are only useful if you are a Real Estate Agent.

After tapping on the property map, then you tap on the info box under the map and scroll down until you see "Structure Details"!

And, YES, Regrid is Free! The subscription will unlock features that are only useful if you are a Real Estate Agent.

I’ve done that. Doesn’t give me any build date info. Tried it on multiple homes in my area. Nothing.

c6a4926b0cef5bbb1aa581d73a437adf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve done that. Doesn’t give me any build date info. Tried it on multiple homes in my area. Nothing.

c6a4926b0cef5bbb1aa581d73a437adf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The build date is hit or miss for me too. Sometimes it's there other times it's not.

Back
Top Bottom