anyone in sc around beaufort hilton head area

L

lovetofindclad

im moving to beaufort sc on july 26th and need some people to meet for some hunts on the beach and old abandoned home sites and such let me know please be over 18 not being mean but the wife and i need people who can be out at night lol

I'm new here, but my parents own a property in Bluffton. and the best thing about the lot is that it is a known spot where there were Indian remains that were recovered, but it was never excavated... yet :D I'll tell you that the Bluffton-Hilton Head area is one of the most well known spots for artifacts from the revolutionary and civil war, there are also a ton of arrow heads, slave-made pottery, and indian made pottery. I know a lot of spots and island where no one else has searched and there are signs that indians once lived there. (I'll give you a hint, if you are ever looking for a good island to search that no one will ever live on besides the Indians, look for the old oyster beds along the banks. those were left there by the indians they usually show up during low tide, a person I know that lives down there has found over 1,000 arrow heads on the islands alone)
Good Luck!
-Kyle

Welcome to the Forum and to South Carolina, last time I was in Beaufort I was 18 LOL......I was near there for 15 weeks of fun and sun. Well actually I was there at PI for 15 weeks of training, beautiful country from what little I got to see of it, seems the DI`s frawn upon recruits looking around :) GL and HH

hey

hey man thanks for being a marine lol i was in the army in georgia so i know the heat.
Welcome to the Forum and to South Carolina, last time I was in Beaufort I was 18 LOL......I was near there for 15 weeks of fun and sun. Well actually I was there at PI for 15 weeks of training, beautiful country from what little I got to see of it, seems the DI`s frawn upon recruits looking around :) GL and HH

I'm a little bit north up 17 in the Charleston area! Welcome to SC! I'm new to detecting myself... I'm hoping my cheapie detector can help me find enough treasure to purchase a good one!

hungry for barbers and the kitchen is closed!

novice MDer in myrtle beach, looking to meet up with some fellow detectorists in SC, and dig something good! Dug a ton of pull tabs and bottle caps and wadded up aluminum over the course of my first month, but have learned the tones pretty well (I'm guessing correctly what coin it is, more and more) and have found 136 coins (all clad) which went straight into the Funds-For-AT-Pro jar!
Unfortunately I haven't found any coins older than a 1962 penny but that hasn't deterred me.
I'm looking to get off the beach and across the waterway though, to dig in some real dirt, where my chances for older coins will surely increase. If anyone in this thread is still active and/or interested, gimme a holler! happy hunting!

Cannon ball

Does anyone live near Hilton head Island? I found a cannonball and would love to talk to someone who knows how to clean them or would be willing to look at it for me. My number is 434-941-6500

I'm in Savannah, just a hop, skip and a jump away from you. I do alot of digging near RT. 95 and the S. Carolina/GA border. I would join you on digs, gladly.

Back
Top Bottom