Took the "Side Chick" DeusII in the dry sand

PS if I move to Florida can I get a Side Chick :razz: she has to cook & clean !!!!!!! :lol:

How Country do you want? We got the Copenhagen ones if you run out of dip, The biker ones who make you ride on the back, etc.? The further North in Florida you go, the more Southern it becomes. We even got the truck bed tail draggers so the detector comes out easier from the bed of the truck.

It's all junk ! Ok....Seriously now , my side chick has got to run hotter , faster , and downright sexier than my daily driver. More importantly , she must produce whenever , wherever upon demand. And at a very high level. Otherwise I get a new side chick. Looks like yours isn't producing.....

Cfm-ct reply

Were is SEE :?::?::?::?::?: If it comes with a hot mermaid , it's all good :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: ( Earl doesn't talk about detectors... he was out to sea for too long )

:laughing:

Attachments

• 620af926025dcef2001f2c933d42d339.jpg
    620af926025dcef2001f2c933d42d339.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 97
Kapi

Don't take it out on me , your better half is giving his detectors to the Good Will-- when he passes , PS If you want me to put mine in the will 4 you ,-- your going to have to post some more wet & wild picks in the waves , howboughtit :yes::lol: PS Craig thats no fair using administrative tools , to change ones post :roll::lol: PS when I make spelling errors , this is good , you can change mine from now on :yes::lol:

Don't take it out on me , your better half is giving his detectors to the Good Will-- when he passes , PS If you want me to put mine in the will 4 you ,-- your going to have to post some more wet & wild picks in the waves , howboughtit :yes::lol: PS Craig thats no fair using administrative tools , to change ones post :roll::lol:

What are you talking about.. I didn't touch your post... it would have said edited by... I have no special powers when it comes to editing...

Earl... go play with Storm I hear him chewing on your dining room tables legs.. :lol:

Cfm-ct reply

Your probably like your buddy Felix --- Ray Bans Ill never see :(:laughing: Thats OK , PS give them to your wife so she can see what she's throwing in the pot 4 u :laughing: :cooking:

Your probably like your buddy Felix --- Ray Bans Ill never see :(:laughing: Thats OK , PS give them to your wife so she can see what she's throwing in the pot 4 u :laughing: :cooking:

She doesn't cook... I do all the cooking... she could burn water :laughing:

Itsaring

Cfm-ct ---- ( She doesn't cook... I do all the cooking... she could burn water
__________________ ) Can you hook Craig up with one of those Floridian Chicks , I think he would do good detecting on the treasure coast , a woman that cooks , and could teach him the difference from white sand & rocks , Ps I see him out performing this guy on gold ---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byJ33CHWMAo

Back
Top Bottom