New ORX

dbowling

just received my new Orx, charged it up then took it outside to try, it ids coins just fine but it also beeps on everything when swinging like there's a target in every inch of my yard. Ive tried all the programs, lowered sensitivity down to 69-70 but still does it.. reactivity 2.5,sens 69-70 iron audio off.
Pretty sure its something I'm not doing or done. thanks for any info.

Orx in my opinion is a true relic machine, it's like a race horse ready to break out of the gate.. Not a bad machine,just not a park machine imo.. Ground balancing is very easy, but I doubt that's the problem. It's very sensitive to all metal, and the midtone and high tone were too close for me to call it without constantly looking at the ID..just my experience, yours might be different

just received my new Orx, charged it up then took it outside to try, it ids coins just fine but it also beeps on everything when swinging like there's a target in every inch of my yard. Ive tried all the programs, lowered sensitivity down to 69-70 but still does it.. reactivity 2.5,sens 69-70 iron audio off.
Pretty sure its something I'm not doing or done. thanks for any info.

It’s noisy ONLY when you’re sweeping the coil? Or is it noisy with the coil sitting absolutely still on the ground? Agreed that you need a GB, also agreed that using it for park hunting is like using a Deus1 park hunting….pretty useless IMO.

It was pretty quiet while sitting on ground only did it when sweeping it. It ground balanced at 65-67 in my soil, did it 3-4 times to make sure..
It sounded like it was hitting a coin every 6 inches when sweeping it.

It was pretty quiet while sitting on ground only did it when sweeping it. It ground balanced at 65-67 in my soil, did it 3-4 times to make sure..
It sounded like it was hitting a coin every 6 inches when sweeping it.

I would watch some of Gary Blackwell videos on YouTube. Xp skill school. I have an ORX, his videos helped me.

I would watch some of Gary Blackwell videos on YouTube. Xp skill school. I have an ORX, his videos helped me.

Thanks been watching a bunch of them, thinking it might be my wi-fi booster causing it the antenna was right above me when I was testing it out..will find out when I take it out this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom