I thought I wanted a new F75LTD But

Tajue17

But I was told by a few people to hold off because there is a few newer things out where I get a better bang for the buck!!

I havent been in the forum for a while I think almost two seasons but I have been at it with the tesoro's and honestly found quit a bit and I like the tesoros..

I want something different now, I don't want E trac or anything else super complicated I really don't have the time anymore to learn machines and watch videos of how to use them.... because my wife has a beginner fisher that I got a kick out of I first I wanted the F5 then the F70 then the F75LTD,,,, I'm not dead set on Fisher and also wondered about the Whites M6 I think it was But I'm wondering what folks here would recommend,, my budget I don't really see the point in going over 1000.00 and would even like to keep that around 500 +/- because paying less seems to keep it more simple but still effective.

But I was told by a few people to hold off because there is a few newer things out where I get a better bang for the buck!!

I havent been in the forum for a while I think almost two seasons but I have been at it with the tesoro's and honestly found quit a bit and I like the tesoros..

I want something different now, I don't want E trac or anything else super complicated I really don't have the time anymore to learn machines and watch videos of how to use them.... because my wife has a beginner fisher that I got a kick out of I first I wanted the F5 then the F70 then the F75LTD,,,, I'm not dead set on Fisher and also wondered about the Whites M6 I think it was But I'm wondering what folks here would recommend,, my budget I don't really see the point in going over 1000.00 and would even like to keep that around 500 +/- because paying less seems to keep it more simple but still effective.

It's likely Fisher will have something new coming out. The question is when and how much ? Right now an F75 is a great deal and a really good machine. Maybe you could look at the Patriot as well since it's a rebadged F70 and a heckuva deal at 399 bucks. And that's brand new.

The Patriot is a screaming deal. Get a discount code from your dealer or PM me to get the $50 off and free shipping.

First Texas (Fisher and Teknetics) are really shaking up the marketplace with their AmeriTex line and their huge price cuts on the T2 and the F75.

I just picked up new F75 LTD. and although I am still learning the F75, but it is a super deep silver machine. Tesoro's are by far my favorites and more times than not the ones I grab as I head out to hunt.

Fiasher F75 LTD2 vs Nokta Impact

I have been using the F75 Ltd2 for almost 3 seasons now, and it's a keeper for me. It's the deepest of the 7 machines I own. The only limiting factor with it's long learning curve and it's ability to process so many signals at the same time, which leads to listening fatigue. People that have been using the Impact and have experience with the F75 say that the Impact is a lot like the F75, but has a lot of the jumpy VDI numbers and chatter calmed down. The Impact is every bit as deep as the F75 Ltd2 as well. I will likely add the Impact to my machine arsenal and then decide which one to keep after putting them both on side by side tests.

F75ltd2 is the deepest machine I've ever used,and the best balanced.We all have our opinions,but my opinion is it can't be beat in my Pennsylvania soil.

I actually just upgraded last month from a M6 to a F75. I really enjoyed the M6 for many years. awesome turn on and go. Excellent machine for coin shooting around ball fields or parks. The F75 is a whole new beast though! just getting my feet wet with it. Definitely deeper. The newer ones with DST does not have any problems with EMI. I've yet to have a problem hunting anywhere yet so don't let that scare you. I got ahold of a dealer on here and got a really good price that came with 2 coils. Really am happy I got the 75 so far

Back
Top Bottom