MD group in Fayetteville NC

thehunteroflost

Looking for others in or around Fayetteville to join up with and do some exploring.

Sent from my SM-N910T2 using Tapatalk

I live in Fayetteville, too. There are a few spots that I would like to hunt, but I don't feel comfortable doing it alone. I get a bad case of tunnel vision while MD'ing. It'd be nice to have a few extra eyes out there watching each other's backs.

Regards,
Dan

That's exactly my point as well, lol. I've been out scouting parks and looking on google earth for promising spots. But I am definitely up for a hunt

Fayetteville

Hi, I live in Fayetteville and I am also looking for people to go detecting with. I've got a lot of different metal detectors and years of experience doing scuba detecting, coin shooting, and beach hunting. I've searched a few lakes around the area and have also searched on the Outer Banks.

I need to go detecting! I have a few spots I have been eyeballing for the past few weeks... PM me if you wanna link up

Hi

New to this hobby. I have a Garrett AT Pro. Just started last year beach hunting.

New here. I have a AT Pro beach hunting is all I have done so far. I live in Hope Mills

Back
Top Bottom