• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

~Yesterday's hunt SILVER and GOLD! Today's hunt lots of relics. *pic heavy*~

Bonesquat

Elite Member
Here's a video for those who like to watch those. I always try to add some cheap entertainment value if I can. They're pathetic attempts but I don't have a ton of time to put this stuff together. :)

I'll make this quick. Very tired and don't feel like typing out too much. I went out yesterday to some trashy fair grounds in Tennessee. Wasn't finding anything - got a solid 12-15 (thought what the heck I'll dig this pull tab).

This was in the hole! :shock:

IMAG0921 (Custom).jpg

GOLD! :woohoo:

Oddly enough I rechecked the plug and my 12-15 turned out to be a pull tab. I scanned the thin gold necklace and silver clasp and they didn't make a peep on the E-trac. This is the second time my E-trac has found fine gold by digging a trash target. Who says the E-trac can't find tiny gold? :D

My next good target was this. by then I was using my Umax. Disced out just past foil....not sure what the material is. No marking. Pretty heavy. Doesn't stick to a magnet. I'm assuming stainless steel.

IMAG0929 (Custom).jpg
CAM_0672 (Custom).jpg

Today I went to a cotton field and dug some other goodies. Here's from today.

UPDATE: This little silver clasp marks my 100th career silver of anything!!!! WOO HOO!!! :confetti:

Attachments

• CAM_0670 (Custom).jpg
    CAM_0670 (Custom).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,716
  • CAM_0671 (Custom).jpg
    CAM_0671 (Custom).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,704
  • CAM_0685 (Custom).jpg
    CAM_0685 (Custom).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,741
  • CAM_0686 (Custom).jpg
    CAM_0686 (Custom).jpg
    114 KB · Views: 1,718
  • CAM_0675 (Custom).jpg
    CAM_0675 (Custom).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 1,706
Very Nice!!! Man you have been killing it ever since you got that E-Trac! Your beating me in the gold this year! I have yet to find some!! Congrats on your finds!

DID YOU FART IN THE VIDEO??? hahaha

Last edited:
Great hunt Rick! I cant lay the Etrac down at all. No matter how tired my arms get. But to me it isnt really any heavier then the AT Pro...

Very Nice!!! Man you have been killing it ever since you got that E-Trac! Your beating me in the gold this year! I have yet to find some!! Congrats on your finds!

DID YOU FART IN THE VIDEO??? hahaha

:laughing: Nope...was a butterfly or a mouse or something.

@sean - I hear ya. The E-trac is such a pleasure to use. I love digging the smooth tones with consistent numbers. Almost always a keeper.

You floated and air biscuit and it must have been good luck because you found some gold right after you pinched it off. Nice finds! The pulltab showed you the way.

Back
Top Bottom