NH Cellar Hole - CT Copper ?

troynh

Had a fun afternoon yesterday searching a cellar hole where I found what I believe is a Connecticut Copper. What do you guys think?

The video is kind of dorky as I had the GoPro camera mounted to a hat...

-Tim

Attachments

• connec5.jpg
    connec5.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 683
Thanks. I'll post a reverse pic a little later on. (I'm at work...) The only thing I can make out on the back is the "N". It's really worn.

-Tim

My family lives in NH and we have a cellarhole behind our house in the woods. That's not easy hunting. My Explorer was pretty useless in the woods with the stock SEF coil. It gets hung up on twigs and all the undergrowth. If your near Weare NH on weekends your welcome to try your luck. I think I would fare better with my F2 and sniper coil.

Looks like a winner to me.. Nice find.. You guys have some great stuff up in your neck of the woods.

My family lives in NH and we have a cellarhole behind our house in the woods. That's not easy hunting. My Explorer was pretty useless in the woods with the stock SEF coil. It gets hung up on twigs and all the undergrowth. If your near Weare NH on weekends your welcome to try your luck. I think I would fare better with my F2 and sniper coil.

Thanks for the offer! However, you should be hunting that. ;) We're both around an hour and a half away. Yeah, it's not fun if a cellar hole is loaded with a lot of undergrowth. My DD coil kept getting snagged on twigs but that's all part of the experience. ;)

-Tim

I know this is a old post but did you end up searching that cellar hole?

Back
Top Bottom