BEWARE of seller BluegrassJames

I tried to let folks over at TNet and FindMall know about his being in jail, but I made the mistake of using a link back to this thread and it seems they don't like links to other forums on their sites!! They were all removed!:roll::p

Now that our little friend has been arrested for charges unrelated to ripping people off on the internet, I wonder if it would hurt to call the District Attorney's office in that county/town to see if they might be interested in filing internet fraud charges against him. The prosecutors may know nothing of his internet activities at this time.

They may just be interested since little jimmy is facing other charges now.

Just a thought.

If he pleads guilty or is found guilty to the burglary and theft charges, the judge may order a "pre sentence investigation". This is usually conducted by a probation officer. They will be looking into his past (criminally) to see if incarceration and/or probation will be the best way to "rehabilitate the individual". Make contact with the prosecutors office, give them your information. When the time comes for the PSI, they should give everyone a call for their input.
As far as the internet fraud, all victims of the scams should contact their local law enforcement agency. Try to pursue charges if possible. GL Tom

Initial court date is December 5th, so unless he comes up with the bond, the only turkey he will get for Thanksgiving is his cell mate.

This thief broke in one of my relatives properties during his latest crime spree. I searched him on the web and found this site and a few others where he had been scamming people. Hopefully he will have more charges placed on him from some of you that have been scammed. I don't know if I can be of any help to anyone who does want to pursue, but let me know and I'll try.

KyJustice

Hello Ky, be sure to have your relatives pass it on about the scams to the police and/or prosecuter. Get the ball rolling on your end. Thanks

This thief broke in one of my relatives properties during his latest crime spree. I searched him on the web and found this site and a few others where he had been scamming people. Hopefully he will have more charges placed on him from some of you that have been scammed. I don't know if I can be of any help to anyone who does want to pursue, but let me know and I'll try.

KyJustice

Yes please pass this on to the local authorities. He got me for over $300. I emailed KSP but have not heard back from them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 619
Did anyone contact the the police to tell them about the online fraud. Maybe they would charge him with more if they have a lot of people come forward

I notice that this dirtball is mentioned on the Kentucky State Police Facebook page. I just added this comment to the Nov 20 entry.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kentucky-State-Police/103979825675?v=desc&rf=108576799166501

Here is my entry: This same James Michael Kirby has ripped off many people for thousands of dollars by pretending to sell high value items on internet forum sites and then never sending the merchandise. Here is just one of many threads if you have any interest in reading details: http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=197924

I notice that this dirtball is mentioned on the Kentucky State Police Facebook page. I just added this comment to the Nov 20 entry.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kentucky-State-Police/103979825675?v=desc&rf=108576799166501

Here is my entry: This same James Michael Kirby has ripped off many people for thousands of dollars by pretending to sell high value items on internet forum sites and then never sending the merchandise. Here is just one of many threads if you have any interest in reading details: http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?t=197924

How far down their page is it? I couldn't find it after a quick search.

How far down their page is it? I couldn't find it after a quick search.

Hi SBRon - scroll down the page to Nov 20th. The comments are in reverse date order.

KSP Makes Arrest in Multiple Glendale Burglaries (ELIZABETHTOWN, KY. #KSPPost4) - Kentucky State Police Post 04 investigators and Troopers have arrested a Rineyville man for multiple Burglaries In Hardin Co. James M. Kirby (21) was arrested on November 18, 2014 and lodged in the Hardin Co. Det Ctr. Mr. Kirby has been charged with 5 counts of Burglary 3rd Degree, 1 count of Attempted Burglary 3rd Degree, 3 counts of Possession of Burglary Tools, 1 count of Tampering With Physical Evidence, 1 count of Criminal Mischief 3rd Degree, 1 count of Receiving Stolen Property under $10,000, and 1 count of Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card.

Back
Top Bottom