AT Pro Stayed In The Water For 6 Hours Today And Got 3 x Rings

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
waterall.jpg

It got hot today, so I headed to a beach. Great day, even though it rained for about 3 hours during the hunt. You can't get any wetter from the rain when you are water hunting. Here's the good, the bad and the ugly. The AT Pro has a knack for pulling out coins and rings amongst all the junk. I just love that iron audio set up.

kraft.jpg

Here's a real beauty I dug up. It appears to be an old jar lid from a jar of Kraft Cheese Whiz. I love the inscription......."SAVE JAR FOR HOME CANNING." Looks like Kraft dinner has been around for a long....long time. Heck, it filled me up when going to college and university when money was tight. :)

rings-2.jpg

Here's the best of the best from today! A good day it was! :) Nice to see the Garrett gals out again cheering me on...... :)

Attachments

• garrett gal (2).jpg
    garrett gal (2).jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 339
Water hunting

Sounds like fun. I just got my ATpro blue headphones and scoop. Im going to give it a try! Nice finds

Wow love the pics awesome awesome I just got a scoop for my pro to and trying it out real soon not going to deep yet as I don't have waterproof phonesgreat work!!!

Wow love the pics awesome awesome I just got a scoop for my pro to and trying it out real soon not going to deep yet as I don't have waterproof phonesgreat work!!!

You don't really need the waterproof headphones, as you are not putting your head under the water. However, if the wave action is typically swatting you in the face....they are needed.

some very nice finds, congrats, kinda hard to concentrate with stuff like that on the beach.:laughing: one of my favorite parts of going to the beach...thanks for sharing...GL+HH.....cliff.

Back
Top Bottom