Vision and V3 information

jcham

Elite Member
The web page is full and not a lot of room left to add things but I was wondering is there might be a place to add a Vision and V3 forum. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of members that own one and not sure it would be worth adding a spot just for V3 and Vision users but the detector being extremely sophisticated and complex it would be nice to have a place to discuss the detector and all its workings.

I didn’t know where else to post this but if its possible that would be great if not that would be ok as well.

Thank you for any consideration good or bad....

Jamie... I doubt it to be honest... Vlad likes the forum the way it is with as few sub-forums as possible... we have had requests from others and they were also turned down... you will just have to deal with the "full" forum...

Information like that would go in the "All About Detectors" forum.

Thanks for asking! :grin:

Why couldn't they put it in a social group , that might work thats what we did for the mxt and Ace 250 boys .Anybody can join the group that is interested .

Jamie,

We already have several on-going threads on the V3. As Craig mentioned, at this time we don't want to grow a bunch of sub-boards dedicated to specific metal detectors. There is a very large V3 specific board sponsored by White's at Findmall.

It's not a big deal it was just a question nothing more and it’s not my forum and I to like it the way it is. Thanks for answering I appreciate that alone it means a lot.

I've got a forum working of my own and little by little its getting put together I just don’t know when it will be finished but when it does I can add it there.

It's really great of you just to acknowledge the thread again thank you and happy hunting :D

I also agree that the social group seems to be a good answer. The E-Trac one seems to be working well. It seems unreasonable to expect the admins to create a forum for each detector make and model. JMHO.

Back
Top Bottom