Upgrading!!!

umn25

Forum Supporter
Well, I finally decided it was time for me to upgrade from my BH Tracker. I've been looking around at detectors for a while, and posted the WTB ad here. SkiWhiz kindly directed me to a mint Whites Classic ID for $175 (thank you SkiWhiz!!!), so I'm getting it!!! Just got to seal the deal, probably in the next week.

Can't wait to try it out! My friend wants me to do his yard again, they pulled out some bushes which should lead to some more finds!

Congrats on the new MD! It should be fun to go back over areas you thought you had hunted out and see what you can find!

Congrats unm25, Great choice...The tracker is a good detector..I'm sure you had fun with it. Now you will see the power of the White's depth! Go back to the places you have hunted and run it "HOT" you will be :shock: of the stuffs you will find! Keep us posted. G/L :)

Well, I finally decided it was time for me to upgrade from my BH Tracker. I've been looking around at detectors for a while, and posted the WTB ad here. SkiWhiz kindly directed me to a mint Whites Classic ID for $175 (thank you SkiWhiz!!!), so I'm getting it!!! Just got to seal the deal, probably in the next week.

Can't wait to try it out! My friend wants me to do his yard again, they pulled out some bushes which should lead to some more finds!
You're welcome, now don't forget I get 20% of all your finds :lol:. Steve.

Yeah ... but he steered you away from an Eagle!
He dont want the word to get out as to how good they are ... :spin: ...

Actually Steve put you on to a very good detector.

After a few weeks please come back and post how you feel the White's classic ID compares to the BH Tracker and what your likes and dislikes are about both detectors.

Willee

Yeah ... but he steered you away from an Eagle!
He dont want the word to get out as to how good they are ... :spin: ...

Actually Steve put you on to a very good detector.

After a few weeks please come back and post how you feel the White's classic ID compares to the BH Tracker and what your likes and dislikes are about both detectors.

Willee
I didn't steer him away from an Eagle. He had a price range and I new where there was a very nice condition detector that fit his budget. Steve.

Back
Top Bottom