The Eagle has landed!

Coin_Master

Moved On
well i got my metal detector today for 200 dollars.

its in nice shape pics later

i thought it would be easy to use however i need to read the manual

this thing is deep

and it is also noiser then a minelab x-terra 305!:lol:

well i got my metal detector today for 200 dollars.

its in nice shape pics later

i thought it would be easy to use however i need to read the manual

this thing is deep

and it is also noiser then a minelab x-terra 305!:lol:
Thats great Detecto, you'll love it. After you read the manual 10 times read it 10 more, you can pick this baby up & use it from the get go but there are alot of different settings that you can set to make it work different. If you are a coin/jewelry hunter I will give you a very important pointer-

I always use my Eagle (Eagle II SL black box that is) in Beach mode & if you noticed by going through the things that are accepted and the things that are disc'd out in this mode you will see that everything below 8 is disc'd out. At this setting nickels and low conductive items won't sound smooth like a coin does, hit the Edit button and set the disc to accept all the numbers below 8 to about 20. I call it -20 because I mean the 20 that falls below the 0.

As for it being more noisey than the Minelab 305 I have to disagree with you. My Eagle is as stable as any machine I have ever had, more so than most. And it is great in iron, I do not believe that I have dug a piece of iron yet. The more you learn/use it the better it gets and the more fun it is.

Although the Eagle is fairly new to me I have used it for several hours and have learned alot of things about it but am still learning you have my number and are welcome to call me with any questions or just wasnt to "Eagle talk". Congrats on the Eagle. Steve.

P.S. Not sure what coil you have with it but if you don't have the small 6" coil for it, get one if you ever get the chance, I sold my 950 coil because I like my Blue Max 600 coil so well.

Here is the Eagle that landed at my airport. Steve.

Attachments

• DSC00070 (Small).JPG
    DSC00070 (Small).JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 250
also it said 91 on the detector

however they were only made till 90.5??
Far as I know mine is not a 90.5 model, because I don't have the two extra user custom settings called U1 and U2 I believe, it is where you can set the settings the way you want them and the detector will remember them. Where do you see a 91 on yours. Steve.

i dont have it with me right now i left it over at my uncles last night, i forgot to put it in the truck on the way home

it has a big black sticker about 3" in diameter that says 91 in the center and little 91's arround it.

the sticker is on the arm rest near where you slide the strap in
it also says kellyco metal detector distributors on the other side

Back
Top Bottom