• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Ha,ha,ha Judge judy ruled on the curb strip debate

pointer80

I flipped on judge Judy today 2-9-16 (which I swear I normally do not do lol)and the second case was about a guy in cleveland I believe that stuck metal rods in the public strip right next to the curb to keep people from pulling in on the grass and leaving damage. A lady parked in front of his house and scraped her bumper and was suing for damage to her car which she won. judge judy basically said he had no right to put them there as he didn't own the property. Or he could not prove he owned the property. It was actually worth watching this episode.

Judge Judy is kinda kool to watch. I don't wait for it, but if I'm channel surfing I'll leave her on

GIF_judge_judy_shortest_case_3.gif

Not actors. Defendants and Plaintiffs are real people and are paid.

Wikipedia.
Both the plaintiff(s) and the defendant(s) also receive an appearance fee. The appearance fee amount has varied as between different litigants of the show: certain litigants have reported receiving a $500 appearance fee while others have reported receiving $100, and others $250.[40][41] In addition to the appearance fee amount, litigants are paid $35 a day by the show.[41] The litigants' stay lasts for the number of days that the show does taping for that week, which is two or three days.[citation needed] In addition, the airfare (or other means of travel) and hotel expenses of the litigants and their witnesses are covered by the show, and the experience is generally treated as an all-expense-paid vacation outside of the actual court case.[41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom