What does everyone do for a living?

70 years young & still have everything i was born with!Retired for 5 years,38 years with the same Tool&Die Co.7 days a week non stop.But i'm not really ringing my bell just proving a traditional down home life style does work if you stay healthy & just stay focused.BUT now i'm bored & need to get away from my Classics Cars get outside & bring in some supplementary petty cash.For five years i've had an Ebay store store selling unique restoration items for British Triumph sportscars.Now i thought i'd just diversify a little & test the fields of the dreamers.(no pun intended)Actually i should get back to my landscape oil painting,but theirs no fresh air their....I do have to say this is the most friendly forum bar none!!Thanks guys for lending an ear.SPRING IS HERE & can't wait to get down & dirty. Cheers KenM

I work for the government but can't say much else or.....yep that's right, then I'd have to kill ya! Now isn't that about one of the oldest, most burned out sayings out there!:yes:

Electrical

I am a Electrical Contractor in Santa Fe, NM . Now semi reitred. I am now getting to do things I always wanted to do, just not a fast. Anyone from New Mexico.

Engineering manager for a software startup. My eyes aren't what they use to be, so I gave up being a developer and moved over the management.

I am an IRS agent. I've been monitoring the boards, taking note of all the great finds being made. Now that it's April 19, I'll have my hands full looking at certain people's return. :shock: :shock:

J/K :lol:

I'm new to the forum and not yet an MDer as I don't own a machine. One day I will. I work in the computer field with an emphasis on Data Architecture and Database administration. I've been at it for almost 38 years.

I'm an "Over the Road" truck driver, have been for 40 yrs. It affords me lots of opportunity to find great sites to search. One of my favorites is the "40 mile desert" north of Fallon, NV.:spin:

Glad to see my name came up after all this inactivity. Its about time I got back on the forum!

Love the new look.

I ( Hem ) work for a building & civil engineering company as an assitant production supervisor for pre-cast beams, columns, roof ribs etc for 5 years now. Mustaqeem works as electritian7, Fabrice is tele-agent and Joan as well. We all four were part time actors in a group, but in the end this became too stressful and we were not paid for many plays, so we left... We then decided to do metal detecting as a hobby, but unfortunatly here in Mauritius no one ever heard of such hobby and it was difficult to get permits... Thats why we created The Lost Ltd, in the coming month we will be working with Mauritius National Heritage Turst Fund mainly as voluntary metal detector users. I must say that here in Mauritius it is possible to earn a living out of metal detection.

I've been keeping up with this thread and just realized I never posted! Doh!:no:

I repair aviation communication and navigation equipment, mostly on the control head end.

here in Mauritius it is possible to earn a living out of metal detection
:shock:
What the...? Wouldn't that be fabulous? I wonder if there are any bunks open in the States for this kind of employment?

I was just going through this thread and realized I never posted.

I'm a logistics coordinator for a major flooring distributor that pretty much supplies all 6 New England states and the upstate New York area.

B&P

My Name Is Butch And My Wife Name Is Pat . I Am Retired A Truck Driver , Pat Works At A Hosp. And Is A Computer Tect. We Just Purchased A Garrett Gtax 550. We Need Allthe Help We Can Get!!!

Back
Top Bottom