Member here Savannah Harps finds a real nice ring on beach.

You said, "The Legend got the salt adjustability setting after Deus 2 release". In the context of our conservation, it's quite obvious that you were implying some sort of "copying".

Regardless, the point is, you were incorrect in stating that the D2 is the only metal detector to have a salt stability control.

It's YOU that needs to stop making stuff up.

You said, "The Legend got the salt adjustability setting after Deus 2 release". In the context of our conservation, it's quite obvious that you were implying some sort of "copying".

Regardless, the point is, you were incorrect in stating that the D2 is the only metal detector to have a salt stability control.

It's YOU that needs to stop making stuff up.

I never implied anything. Just stated the facts as they related to actual time date.
Here’s video of actual tester of Legend. Showing how debut video of actual production model.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DXgE8sr1Ylo&t=83s

Tnss

Keep pushing sales of the D2 , there is a used D2 on the classified , 86 hits , no bites ,get your second cheap, your bro's selling it :lol: GREAT condition is it that besides the lame warranty , is it that ----:roll:there is no transferable warranty , or the manufacturer has no faith in the product ? Since it's been out , I have seen limited gold finds , along with you posting , there videos on- there finds , whatever you claim , in my opinion , your sales push has been obvious for months , they should post THERE FINDS- if they are a member , and your Alway's on the defense , best that you give this machine a chance to prove itself , by the end of the summer , we will know on the water forum , if its yet another good peace of equipment worth wild ----for the large VLF price tag , my 2 cents , a few things need to be addressed , or it WILL fail , :imo: the only BS is what your dishing out ---4 months :realitycheck: Time will tell , more than a few , have already come forward , for changes to the machine , a good thing , as we will see if the manufacturer brings improvements with a D3, happy land hunting , Lifes A Beach :tropical::snapoutofit:

Last edited:
Here’s video of actual tester of Legend. Showing how debut video of actual production model.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DXgE8sr1Ylo&t=83s

So what? That video doesn't absolve you from the fact that you were wrong about the D2 being the only detector to have a salt stability control. Nor have you provided any evidence that the D2 has any new performance technology. Your only argument in regards to that, is something that doesn't make any sense at all, and doesn't so on more than one level.

Last edited:
So what? That video doesn't resolve you from the fact that you were wrong about the D2 being the only detector to have a salt stability control. Nor have you provided any evidence that the D2 has any new performance technology. Your only argument in regards to that, is something that doesn't make any sense at all, and doesn't so on more than one level.

Look at what I said.
Right here.

Deus 2 was first released MF detector that had salt setting.
Tarsascci MDT 8000 was first released VLF to have salt setting.
Legend was the third VLF detector or 2nd MF detector to have salt setting.

Earlier post I did right here. Copied.

How do you know?
Fast multi freq (FMF) Ever heard of that before?
Besides since Xp seems didn’t apply for any patents this means they don’t have to disclose anything.
Oh and Deus 2 is first multi freq detector that has salt adjustability setting.
Oh and does Deus 2 operate in wet salt sand using higher freqs, than either Eqx or excal yet remain stable? If so. Then Xp has discovered something? Right.

Yeah.
Some folks think they can look at a detector and figure out the real deal. They don’t even have to use. Lol. Yeah totally laughable.

Just remember the release (debut video) of Deus 2 was short and said very little. Why? Maybe the owner of Xp knew exactly what was in the box and what it could do compared to other competitors models. Besides if he would have told us in the debut video who would have believed anyways?

More info for you.
You may not know this.
Xp was one of the early ones to do what?
They actually found a way to use one coil and have it work well over a large span of freq.
Remember the xterra? Younhad to change coils to changes freq.
when was Xterra released? 2009.
When was Deus 1 released ? 2009
So either Minelab hadn’t figured out how to use same coil with different frequency or they knew how and just marketed xterra the way they did to make money off the additional coils sold. Either way don’t look good for Minelab does it?
The V3I whites spanned 3-22.5 kHz. Yet it’s GB was never right (engineered). According to actual engineer who worked on project. I figured as much with my actual use of the model.

Fast forward with Xp deus 1 release with release of Hf coils.
Xp was able to make a coil that operated from 14 kHz all the way up to 74 kHz. A 60 kHz span. This has never been achieved by another manufacturer that I know of.

Is this being able to do this part of Xp success with Deus 2 ops? I don’t Know.

I do know Mr Danksowki stated some years ago using larger spans of freq with same coil presented certain real challenges. Best I remember.

TSS, you consistently mention Thomas Dankowski but I have not seen where he has tested or owns an XP Deus 2 but has gained his info from testers that visit his forum. Would this be a correct assumption on my part?

Well TSS, you keep going off on tangents and irrelevant arguments, yet you still haven't provided any evidence that the D2 has new performance technology. Now unless XP is the stupidest company that ever existed, then they would have hailed this ground breaking new technology all over the metal detecting community, and patented said new performance technology. Yet, neither of those occurred, and as far as everything I've seen from the D2's advertising and literature, XP doesn't say anything about the D2 having new performance technology.

TSS, you consistently mention Thomas Dankowski but I have not seen where he has tested or owns an XP Deus 2 but has gained his info from testers that visit his forum. Would this be a correct assumption on my part?

I love Dankowski's forum. However, It has been a dead stick for any constructive conversation on the Deus 2.
You are correct Mr. Dankowski does not have or tested a Deus 2. If he has, it has not been publicly discussed.

I never said he has tested Deus 2. He has said what I stated above though.
He should know some thing about detectors. He was in on EQX development. And maybe more.

Yeah I mention him cause he is an engineer, has loads of detecting experience both on land and salt water/sand and shares data.
Who should I be listening to? The Pope?

He did give his assessment of Deus 2, EQx, and Legend based on a video he deemed viable/honest on salt beach. Some time back. Folks can go read. Actually I asked him how to set up EQx on salt beach for comparison testing. Since he is deemed EQX expert in more ways than one. You see I wanted the test to be the REAL deal. No BS. Nothing overlooked to see the REAL deal. And that is just what happened.

Yet, neither of those occurred, and as far as everything I've seen from the D2's advertising and literature, XP doesn't say anything about the D2 having new performance technology.

Nothing but more new options and buttons to push. I have not seen where button pushing helps and I can still do better with my beep and dig machines as I don't water hunt and really love the absence of EMI as well.

Deus 2 as far as I know is first SMF VLF detector to have auto freq scan (noise cancel) option. Meaning you change programs or freq using mono program auto noise cancel (if option is selected) happens. Real nice feature.

Deus 2 may be first VLF detector that actually (has capability) to turn off and on its wireless headphones with actual detector turn off and on.

Deus 2 first SMF detector that has capability for integrated pinpointer use using MI6.

Deus 2 first SMF detector that can be operated with either or remote (main control) or WS6 headphone module.

Deus 2 is first SMF VLF detector to carry a 5 year warranty.
Deus 2 is first waterproof SMF detector to carry a 5 year warranty.

Deus 2 may be the lightest 11” round coil configured SMF VLF waterproof detector ever made to date.

Deus 2 likely first SMF VLF detector to offer hot keys (keys that can be used to take shortcuts) to certain menu options.

Last edited:
Those alleged D2 "firsts", are all well and good TSS, but none of those have anything to do with my question of what new "performance" technology does the D2 have?

By the term "performance", I'm sure everyone else knows I mean some new technology that is going to significantly increase good finds, when compared to the D2's competition. For example, Minelab's SMF technology and the SMF variants was new performance technology. Note that Minelab did what any company would do with new technology that made a significant difference. That is, patent it and heavily advertise the new technology.

Those alleged D2 "firsts", are all well and good TSS, but none of those have anything to do with my question of what new "performance" technology does the D2 have?

By the term "performance", I'm sure everyone else knows I mean some new technology that is going to significantly increase good finds, when compared to the D2's competition. For example, Minelab's SMF technology and the SMF variants was new performance technology. Note that Minelab did what any company would do with new technology that made a significant difference. That is, patent it and heavily advertise the new technology.

Just because Minelab does some thing doesn’t mean another manufacturer has too. Remember patents do expose info. And patents expire too.

Yeah Minelab ruled the roost for salt beach/water hunting for quite a while didn’t they. Up jumped the Devil called the Deus 2. Yeah this is the elephant in the room currently.

Go talk to Rattlehead. He WAS big time CTX man. No more. Why? CTX relegated to back up for him it seems. Why?
Go read his story. He had doubts at first about Deus 2. Then stuff started happening for him. And kept happening. Guess it was enough he surrendered his CTX to back up status.
Yeah I was watching for him. He seems like a straight shooter. I was using my unit too. I tried to give info.
Based on some previous hard hunted sites.
You can go read.

There really is no need to constantly defend the XP Deus 2 TNSS. It doesn’t need defending. It is an outstanding metal detector for what it was intended to do except for gold prospecting which I hope XP will address in the future.

Since there is no need to defend it since it defends itself very well by its excellence…why are you once again filling this forum and especially the Beach/Water forum with pages of replies that defend the Deus 2? Is it just your reputation that you are worried about? I really don’t get it.

TSS,

I don't think anyone is doubting that the D2 is an excellent detector. All I'm trying to find out, is if it has new performance technology. So far, the evidence, or more precisely, "lack of evidence" seems to indicate that the D2 doesn't have any new performance technology.

There really is no need to constantly defend the XP Deus 2 TNSS. It doesn’t need defending. It is an outstanding metal detector for what it was intended to do except for gold prospecting which I hope XP will address in the future.

Since there is no need to defend it since it defends itself very well by its excellence…why are you once again filling this forum and especially the Beach/Water forum with pages of replies that defend the Deus 2? Is it just your reputation that you are worried about? I really don’t get it.

The gent keeps asking about why no label on the tech with Deus 2. What does this have to with beach detecting?
I notice you don’t quote him and try to mod his posts. Why?

A lot of folks could read this thread.
Some folks may not know some of the things I said about Deus 2.
It may spark their interest or at least educate them a bit.
Deus 2 needs no defending just like a lot of other detectors.

You really should be looking up at the sky for the Parade of 5 planets soon.
Won’t happen again until year 2040.
So that’s your astronomy tip of the week. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was a dogpile subforum here and I posted in it you would be right there wouldn’t you?

The gent keeps asking about why no label on the tech with Deus 2. What does this have to with beach detecting?
I notice you don’t quote him and try to mod his posts. Why?

Deus 2's FMF tech just like the Equinox and Legend SMF tech has quite a lot to do with saltwater beach detecting....and Deus 2's Beach Sensitive program when it can be used is really amazing. You and I agree on that..I think.

I actually read your posts and those of many posters including Digalicious who I don't always agree with either sometimes. The difference is, he doesn't accuse me of stalking him when I quote his posts or comment on them like you do.....

Tnss

Just as I thought , you read information , repost., I was the 1st guy on here that
Posted the astronomy event , for telescope guys tomorrow night would be great with the Cresent moon , would be great , but not with 100% humidity , tomorrow will be the best night to view with binoculars 3am to 5am , pretty cool to see 5 planets in line , 2040 I would be 80 , I'll probably miss it :( , anyway your in a good spot for astronomy , Forget about. Beach hunting :laughing:

Just as I thought , you read information , repost., I was the 1st guy on here that
Posted the astronomy event , for telescope guys tomorrow night would be great with the Cresent moon , would be great , but not with 100% humidity , tomorrow will be the best night to view with binoculars 3am to 5am , pretty cool to see 5 planets in line , 2040 I would be 80 , I'll probably miss it :( , anyway your in a good spot for astronomy , Foret about. Beach hunting :laughing:

Guess you beat me to it Earl. Shucks. Guess I lose. :lol:
I never saw anyone else here post the event.
I actually heard on tv while I was posting.
Thought I would give jmachlen some thing to do with his time.
Put him on plant watch.
Reckon he can handle? By himself.

Back
Top Bottom