• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silver On Sunday

diggin4clad

Elite Member
With low humidity and temps in the low 60's, Sue and I decided to hunt an old elementary school not far from home. We put in just over two hours hunt time and combined for 59 coins with a face value of $8.59. Sue's best find was a coin spill consisting of four clad quarters and my best find was a small sterling silver ring. Sue dug the partial race car.

Attachments

• IMG_1447 (2).JPG
    IMG_1447 (2).JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_1444 (2).JPG
    IMG_1444 (2).JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 476
Congrats to you and Sue on the silver and clad. The weather here was great this past weekend also. You guys did much better than I though. Looks like the heat is returning today. Good luck. Mark

Temps in the low 60's? You must not be experiencing the heatwave most of the Country has. Very nice use of your pleasant weather!

Glad you could get out with Sue to take advantage of the nice weather, Ed. Keep piling up that clad for a nice coin purchase at the end of the season!

Iā€™m way overdue for some quality detecting time myself. Have had rotator cuff issues with both shoulders over the past year. An MRI on the left one last Friday shows a 3 cm tear that may have been there for years šŸ˜¬

Glad you could get out with Sue to take advantage of the nice weather, Ed. Keep piling up that clad for a nice coin purchase at the end of the season!

Iā€™m way overdue for some quality detecting time myself. Have had rotator cuff issues with both shoulders over the past year. An MRI on the left one last Friday shows a 3 cm tear that may have been there for years šŸ˜¬
Thanks Jim.....I sincerely hope that you're able to get out soon. The nice weather will be coming to an end with summer heat and humidity rolling in but fall will be here eventually and hunts will pick up.

Back
Top Bottom