Ten Years Of Hunting Together

diggin4clad

Elite Member
Sue and I have been detecting together for ten years and this is what we've dug in that time:

Pennies.......7,671
Nickels........1,802
Dimes.........12,222
Quarters......18,862
Halves.........33
Dollars.........120
Silver Coins...64
Gold.............3 ( 2 rings and 1 coin )
Sterling.........132
Total #of Clad Coins......40,521
Face Value Of Clad....$6,241.62

Attachments

• IMG_0002 (2).jpg
    IMG_0002 (2).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 764
Wow, impressive 10 year totals! Thanks for the great pic, you have a keeper there for sure D4C, wonderful that you can share this great hobby!

Congrats on your first 10 years and all of your finds. Here's to another 10! :cheers:
Thanks Diabolik....hopefully we'll get in another ten years of hunts even though I'd be 85:oldguy: :lol:

Wow, impressive 10 year totals! Thanks for the great pic, you have a keeper there for sure D4C, wonderful that you can share this great hobby!
Thanks for the kind words.....Sue is definitely a keeper and she makes the detecting even more fun.

Hi Ed & Sue,

You have a nice ten year wrap-up. You are more diligent about record keeping than I am, for sure. Gee, that pond behind you in the photo sure looks familiar. Was that taken during an October MTHA hunt? :cool3:

Congrats!
Thanks Benny.....

Wow, great record keeping and nice looking couple. Here's to another 10 years.
Thanks Jamflicker......it sure would be nice to last another 10 years but I'd be 85 :oldguy:so I'm not so sure that'll happen :lol:

Hi Ed & Sue,

You have a nice ten year wrap-up. You are more diligent about record keeping than I am, for sure. Gee, that pond behind you in the photo sure looks familiar. Was that taken during an October MTHA hunt? :cool3:
Thanks Jim......I actually had records from 1984-2010 but somehow they got lost. I wish I still had them. You are correct..the photo was taken at Houghton's pond at the October 2018 hunt, the year I won the AT Pro.

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!
Thank you.....

Wow, congrats on both 10 years detecting and impressive totals !!!! :thumbsup:

Also congrats on having a hunting partner hunting with you all that time !

I also think it's neat that the total number of dimes is more than the pennies as well as the total number of quarters being more than the pennies !

Congratulations on ten years of great detecting. Surprising your dime total is higher than penny. But that is a good thing. Enjoy many more years together.

Great pic and congrats!
Thanks GroundSweeper.....

Impressive, you two keep up the good work!
Thanks Longbow.....We're going to keep at it.

Wow, congrats on both 10 years detecting and impressive totals !!!! :thumbsup:

Also congrats on having a hunting partner hunting with you all that time !

I also think it's neat that the total number of dimes is more than the pennies as well as the total number of quarters being more than the pennies !
Thanks Gary.....actually, I've been detecting since 1983 but have no records before 2011. It's great that I was able to get Sue interested in detecting because the hunts are so much more enjoyable when we hunt together. The dimes are higher than pennies nowadays because we both disc out the zincs. Quarters are top dog nowadays but back when I started detecting in the early 80's that wasn't the case....pennies and dimes were more common finds.

Congratulations on ten years of great detecting. Surprising your dime total is higher than penny. But that is a good thing. Enjoy many more years together.
Thank you......hopefully we'll have many more years ahead of us.

Congratulations, those are great numbers !:congras:
Thank you.....

The best find in your totals is your wife that spends quality time enjoying a hobby you both love.

Back
Top Bottom