Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Looks like one out of every 500 packs has a coupon for a FREE pinpointer !

Looks like Dave just spotted the new "Coinboy Trading Cards" at his local store ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Coinboy_trading_cards_at_the_store.jpg

Have several places lined up to hit in Florida

:lol: yep, even a day detecting without good finds is better than not detecting at all :lol:

How you can get several more hunts in there in Florida before going back to the cold in Missouri !
:detector::lotsasnow::snowing:

Still have a a few places in Missouri i hope to hit before the ground freezes when i get back in a few weeks.

Well, maybe Scuba will still at least find a few coins and maybe a ring or two :)

Looks like Scuba found out he wasn't the only one with a copy of his new treasure map :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Scuba_found_others_got_same_treasure_map.jpg

Now that treasure chest would be a reallly good find !

Did Grumpa want to do a cartoon of his latest find instead of a photo so as to not give away his treasure hunting location ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_treasure_chest_find_comic.jpg

Mud's finds

Sure looks like Mud does REALLY good at popping coins out of the dirt ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 474406

Wonder what Mud does with all his clad with all his years of detecting , might have filled a treasure cheat by now. I know since the start of the coin shortage we have been doing catch and release. I find them , clean them up and the wife takes them to her job to cash them in to make sure her store have enough change. At least now she places some value on my detecting :laughing:

Hey, he will be ready if he finds another coin hoard !

Did Dave get a new finds pouch after his snow cone stand coin hoard find earlier this year ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Dave-the-money-bag-detectorist.jpg

Back
Top Bottom