Lots of bottles in honey holes

james45

Elite Member
Many a bottle found in trash dumps and honey holes:laughing:

Attachments

• outhouse.jpg
    outhouse.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 601
Ehhh, looks like its a little on the modern side? you might find your self in a poopy situation :laughing: I bought a probe years ago, was seriously considering digging privies full time for awhile. Unfortunately it's ALOT of work, and would be unsafe to do solo IMO. Not to mention it's VERY time consuming. Good luck out there!

Ehhh, looks like its a little on the modern side? you might find your self in a poopy situation :laughing: I bought a probe years ago, was seriously considering digging privies full time for awhile. Unfortunately it's ALOT of work, and would be unsafe to do solo IMO. Not to mention it's VERY time consuming. Good luck out there!

Yeah privies are DEEP out East where you're at. Anyone who wants to see HOW deep, look on you tube or the net. So deep it's scary and dangerous.

I will tell you what i tell my wife when we clean out the chicken house - when you dig, keep your mouth closed! It takes one errant "clod" to hit your tongue, to change your whole day.

I will tell you what i tell my wife when we clean out the chicken house - when you dig, keep your mouth closed! It takes one errant "clod" to hit your tongue, to change your whole day.

True definition of a "potty mouth" :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom