Two Weekend Hunts.... Clad, Sterling, and a Greenback

diggin4clad

Elite Member
On Friday evening I went back to hunt the field that had the beer fest where I dug a Franklin half last week. No silver this time but hunting in an East-West direction as opposed to the North-South direction at the previous hunt I was able to dig 30 more coins worth $3.55 plus I eyeballed a One Dollar Bill laying on top of the grass. On Saturday morning I hunted an old Little League baseball field that hasn't been used for baseball in many years but is now used for soccer. After two hours there I dug 29 coins worth $4.94 and a 1957 Spanish 5 Pesetas coin. The best find of the day was a nice looking sterling silver ring that weighs in at 5.54 grams.

Attachments

• IMG_0422.JPG
    IMG_0422.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 636
  • IMG_0421.JPG
    IMG_0421.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 537
  • IMG_0423.JPG
    IMG_0423.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 545
Nice ring. Have you had the stones tested?

Cliff
Thanks......I never test the stones on silver rings, assuming they're all glass, but if I ever change my mind I have every silver ring I've ever found.

:( the only paper $ I find is after a mower has mulched it. Congrats
Thanks.....I'm glad I found this one before it got turned to mulch:lol:

Nice finds and beauty of a ring!
Thanks, one of the nicer rings I've found.....

That was a nice hunt, like the ring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! What a stunner ring👀
My wife would clunk me on the head for that thing as I was cleaning the dirt off in the sink.
Great report.
,Dew

I had a friend that loved silver more than gold. She always had her rings made of silver with real stones.

I have only found glass in silver rings, but I only have a handful with stones anyway.

That was a nice hunt, like the ring!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks JC...….

Nice ring and other finds. Congrats.

HD
Thanks HDM......

congrats that ring is very nice :D
Thank you....

A couple of nice clad hauls along with a little Green and some nice Sterling. I'd say that is a great day Ed. Congrats! Trapper
Thanks Trapper...….Nothing earth shattering but enough to keep it fun.....

That’s one cool looking sterling ring!
Thanks GS...…..one of the nicer ones I've dug this year.

I agree, that is a really nice piece of sterling. Congrats on the silver, dollar bill, and clad!
Thanks......enough stuff to keep it interesting....

Wow! What a stunner ring👀
My wife would clunk me on the head for that thing as I was cleaning the dirt off in the sink.
Great report.
,Dew
Thanks Dew......as for the head clunking, you better clean your ring finds when she's not around:twisted:

That is a nice amount of clad and a very good looking ring!
Thank you.....I always love digging a piece of sterling.

Gorgeous ring! Killin it on the clad quarters too.
Thanks DD......the quarters are WAY better than Lincolns.

I had a friend that loved silver more than gold. She always had her rings made of silver with real stones.

I have only found glass in silver rings, but I only have a handful with stones anyway.
I've got a lot of sterling rings and more than half have no stones at all. The stones make the rings a lot nicer looking.

Looks like a fun money run, and one really nice ring! Sometimes, a ring such as yours will inspire me to write a description:

This nature-inspired work of art gives a powerful, sparkling stream impression of an eternal flow of forward motion, in a dramatically frozen stationery setting. Crafted to perfection in fine sterling silver, this ring features a thick band of impressive width; bearing a spectacular array of wonderfully quenching trillion-cut aquamarine "eddies" alternating along a steady current of brilliant white sapphires, inset in a zig-zagging "power channel", cutting through the center with intensity and purpose.
...and for only six easy payments of $69.99(+S&H), you can own one of the most affordable, yet effective power accessories available today! Call now!

Looks like a fun money run, and one really nice ring! Sometimes, a ring such as yours will inspire me to write a description:

This nature-inspired work of art gives a powerful, sparkling stream impression of an eternal flow of forward motion, in a dramatically frozen stationery setting. Crafted to perfection in fine sterling silver, this ring features a thick band of impressive width; bearing a spectacular array of wonderfully quenching trillion-cut aquamarine "eddies" alternating along a steady current of brilliant white sapphires, inset in a zig-zagging "power channel", cutting through the center with intensity and purpose.
...and for only six easy payments of $69.99(+S&H), you can own one of the most affordable, yet effective power accessories available today! Call now!
Thanks Foragist….. I think you missed your calling. You could be a pitchman for those home shopping shows......If someone actually wants to buy this ring for those six "easy" payments, I'll split the money with you. just don't forget to tell them that they must order within the next 10 minutes...... :gettinmoney:

You must work for Yeti! Lol

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom