The King Of Rings Has Returned (7 Ring Hunt)

Nice to see you back at it!
What was the final word on the one with the big stone?

Thanks Brother Zee ;) well its marked 925 with two other markings but i think its fake junk as now its all green and pitted ughhh looks nasty =( i will take some pics of all the rings hold on .

Last edited:
So total is only 2 silver and one gold, the Big diamond ring is a avon i think :roll: and the other gold one is SS :p But the massive mens diamond band is unknown yet :?: the diamonds test good :cool3: so it being white gold i suspect 14k but i will get out the acid and see here shortly ;) :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_0027.jpg
    IMG_0027.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 662
  • IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 664
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 660
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 659
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 655
Man that is a Great capture on the Mens Diamond white gold ring! Plop..right there in the sand!... Thanks for sharing!

Wow you had a great day, enjoyed watching the vid.

You stay strong and take good care of yourself.

:dingding: Good to see you back here Romy with some nice goodies! That men's band is beautiful!

The KOB says that gold is legit. Nice hunt. Surprised you didn't dig more coins in proportion to the rings.

Man that is a Great capture on the Mens Diamond white gold ring! Plop..right there in the sand!... Thanks for sharing!
I Know Right :cool3: that capture was priceless :cool: Glad you enjoyed it too ;) Thanks for watching OBN GL&HH
That’s awesome Romy! Looks like you had a blast and got rewarded. Good luck!
Thanks Beachhunter ! :cool3: i really did it was a amazing hunt and day out with good people :cool3: Thanks for watching Bud GL&HH
sounds like a story from the Hobbit. Need to find the one ring that controls them all. Congrats on a great hunt.
I not familiar with the Hobbit . but i did get the king of the bunch that day and all his followers were coming up trying to rescue their King lol :laughing: :cool3: :cool: Thanks for watching Brother GL&HH
Wow you had a great day, enjoyed watching the vid.

You stay strong and take good care of yourself.
Thanks Estima8tor i really did & so glad you enjoyed it too Thanks for watching brother bless you GL&HH

Wow, what a great hunt. Congrats!!! I love that mens ring. Probably white gold if I were to guess.
Right its a beauty Alright Thanks Man and so glad to have it :cool: There was a hunter who was in that are before me, so glad i decided to go over where he went 1st :laughing: I Grid out a area til there is nothing left and move on ;) looks like he zigged when he shoulda zagged :laughing: Thanks for watching brother GL&HH

:dingding: Good to see you back here Romy with some nice goodies! That men's band is beautiful!
Thank you my friend :cool3: its good to be back :cool3: the weather and conditions have kept me away but its time to hit the fresh drop time of year while it last :cool3: Thanks For Watching Brother GL&HH

Excellent hunt!
:cool: Thanks Bud & Thanks For Watching GL&HH

The KOB says that gold is legit. Nice hunt. Surprised you didn't dig more coins in proportion to the rings.
Thanks KOB ! :cool3: & yeah Shes A Pretty One =) & I know i dug like a dollar or so in coins, 7 rings maybe 2 pulltabs and thats it, what a ratio :D ;) Thanks For Watching Brother GL&HH

Back
Top Bottom