Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

The wild horses in Tumbleweed Gulch sure must be smart !

Grumpa never expected competition like this when he went detecting ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_strange_adventures_1.jpg

How NOT to detect private property ! (always ask permission first)

WHAT ? :shock: …..did Dave play the role in "Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - the Detectorist version" ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Daves_JekyllandHyde.jpg

Hi Gary.
Gas anyone heard from Dave lately. I think he went to Flordia. Just wonder how he is doing. Maybe he fell in a sink hole detecting his daughters yard.
Been kind of laid up a little. Had a check of a cold and just could not shake it.
Got to see an eye Dr about my eye lids. They are dropping very bad. Been getting bad for a long time. Now it is messing with my vision. It is one of them things that run in the family. My father and younger sister had the surgery to fix it. Now it is my turn. KEN

Hi Gary.
Gas anyone heard from Dave lately. I think he went to Flordia. Just wonder how he is doing. Maybe he fell in a sink hole detecting his daughters yard.
Been kind of laid up a little. Had a check of a cold and just could not shake it.
Got to see an eye Dr about my eye lids. They are dropping very bad. Been getting bad for a long time. Now it is messing with my vision. It is one of them things that run in the family. My father and younger sister had the surgery to fix it. Now it is my turn. KEN

Hey Ken !!!! Good to hear from you !

I was wondering about Dave too since he is usually pretty regular posting on the forum most days, but no, he's not detecting in a sink hole :lol: I sent him an email to see if everything was okay since it was unusual for him not to be on several days in a row and he simply replied "Been to busy with projects" so I guess they are busy fixing up his daughter's house.

Hope you get completely over your cold soon Ken, sorry to hear about your eye lids but at least since your father and younger sister had theirs fixed okay at least you should be able to expect the same, if it will cause you to be offline a while recovering please let us know when you plan to have it done so at least we'll know what's going on if you're not online for a while.

Now that's one smart detector ! ......does it have an Amazon Alexa voice enabled module too ?

Did Grumpa get a new super smart AI enabled detector ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_Equinox_2000_super_AI_deluxe3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom