Just a day in the mud

That is 3 days of very fine hunting Dan. Congrats on the 3 Seated Silver's, the Indian's and all the rest. Some very well earned rewards. Trapper

Congrats on some great hunts. I finally got out a bit yesterday. I only found $4.04 in clads but was fun to finally get to hunt. I should get some hunting in this week since the snow is finally melted. It's wet and muddy but doable.

Awesome finds. Thats a great bunch of IHP's too.

Older silvers and coppers, tokens, a thimble, and even some marbles. That's a great hunt!

That is a Phenomenal hunt !!

Dang good amazing day in mud! :wow:

Nice digging! Congrats!

Congrats on the seated coins; they're very cool! :cool3: Also, fantastic job on the IHPs; they definitely look nice. :woot:

That thimble is sweet! Nice finds.

Love that thimble! And of course, the seateds.... ;) Nice finds!

Awesome hunt man, wooowhooo!

Finding seated coins like us west coast guys find clad! :laughing:

Seriously, congrats.

Congrats on all those great finds!

Looks like a decent hunt!

Holy moly.... That's amazing...

Fantastic hunt, Dan!! You’re on some good ground there!!

From us folks west of the Mississippi, you suck.

Okay, not really, but I wish I could find that in my whole detecting life. Conrats.

Congrats on a great hunt!

That is an outstanding hunt. I would love to find a seated and a silver thimble. I searched a place where the lady who lived there claimed she lost her silver thimble but never could locate it. I did find two Washington quarters and one barber dime.

Incredible finds sir, congratulations.

That is 3 days of very fine hunting Dan. Congrats on the 3 Seated Silver's, the Indian's and all the rest. Some very well earned rewards. Trapper

Congrats on some great hunts. I finally got out a bit yesterday. I only found $4.04 in clads but was fun to finally get to hunt. I should get some hunting in this week since the snow is finally melted. It's wet and muddy but doable.

Thank you all for your comments. I hope the best year for you all also. Even for those west of the Mississippi. Happy Hunting good luck.

Great going Dan, I hear ya on the mud part, some sunshine and warm temps should clear things up. Looks like you're learning the new Nox great.

I know you are busy field hunting also at this time of the year. Yes I'm getting to know the nox still room for improvement .HH &GL

The last couple of days has been spent going through a new permission. Battling the wind the rain but it was worth it.

Three days hunting produced the seated quarter which I posted earlier this week two more seated dimes a silver thimble couple clay marbles two store tokens with the name of the town on it which has not existed since 1908. Almost forgot 5 ihp, and a couple bags seals.

Here is pictures of my wrap up. I am sure glad the ground is soft.

Good grief... I finally got around to reading this post. "Just a day in the mud." I was expecting "HO HUMmmmm" But instead..> THREE SEATEDS???

Good golly, miss molly! I'm looking forward to a "great day" from you. WoW!

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom