Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

20,000 views and he is not even warmed up yet!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Gary and Team! Lots of laughs and ideas! With all the problems of various sorts now a days, and this kind of light hearted medicine is just what the Doctor ordered! :laughing:

That is a special occasion , looking forward to lots more funny photo/edits and celebrating a 50,000 views banquet down the road. Very nice job on the Photo/edit. :dingding::toofunny::heartylaugh::cheer::jester::::extrahappy: If you look close lots of detail in this one including the name of the banquet hall.

This brings a lot of laughs. I am sure with the views it brings more but folks don't comment.

Enjoyed every aspect of it.

(I would have asked where our partners were for the banquet but I was nervous of what kind of partner I would have!)

Congrats on your 20,000 views Gary !!!

I have loved every bit of it !

20,000 views and he is not even warmed up yet!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and for being a part of this whether by being spoofed or simply viewing and enjoying the laughs, I get a laugh myself out of making these and sometimes start laughing before I even get one finished :lol: …….but it makes it much more fun to know others are enjoying some laughs too whether they comment or not (and that's okay, I often enjoy a post but simply don't have a comment and might just hit the "Did you find this post helpful?" as a "like" :lol:) and just the view count alone shows people are enjoying it even without any response :lol:

Stay tuned, more to come later, got chores and errands to do now, yep, as much as I enjoy making funny edits, I actually really do much more than just making funny edits as some might think sometimes :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Congrats Gary on 20K views!!!!!!! I'm really glad I joined in on the fun!!! Keep it up!

As long as folks come and I can rake in the profits, this is great. I wonder if my insurance covers mishaps on some of those off the wall rides?

Your insurance probably won't cover anything, but no one will know until it's way too late. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You did it Gary. Over 20,000 views. Just think back how you started all this. Just a few pictures from the Philippines. You took off with it and look where you are now.
I am glad everyone is enjoying all this. I know not all make comments, but they might get a good laugh from them.

Just have fun Gary, We are.

KEN. :D

How Gary go started on these

You did it Gary. Over 20,000 views. Just think back how you started all this. Just a few pictures from the Philippines. You took off with it and look where you are now.
I am glad everyone is enjoying all this. I know not all make comments, but they might get a good laugh from them.

Just have fun Gary, We are.

KEN. :D

Hopefully if You go back to the Philippines this fall , Gary will continue to add funny photo/edits to your adventures on that trip as well . Those were fun to follow , and many probably wonder if the neighbors house still has a tree growing in the middle. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Printed TV guides

I still do, but I do it online, not a printed paper anymore.:yes:

Way back in the dark ages before the internet I recall looking forward to reading the weekly TV guide , no instant entertainment news about your favorite shows . Many of the covers were cool artwork and many people enjoyed them and collected them. If people enjoy them you might seem more in the future , let Gary (GKL) know which post you enjoy.:laughing::laughing:

That pocket change sure adds up !

While Scuba makes big money during the day, he REALLY "cleans up" when ScubaLand closes each day ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
scubalandcoinfountain2.jpg

Back when rides were only a dime and Mud Pies were only a nickel ?

Is this a photo of Ken and David on the plane ride in the very early days of ScubaLand ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
KenDavidkidride.jpg

Back
Top Bottom