Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Introducing Scuba and the ScubaLand singers …..the "SCUB-ETTES" :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Now sing along …...Let's all go to Scu-ba-Land, Let's all go to Scu-ba-Land…." :laughing:
(even some celebrities in the background are enjoying it :lol:)
View attachment 417255

I remember when I was in grade school, I got to sing a song solo.
When I finished, Everyone stood up and walked out...

KEN :no:

Sponsored by Mud Pies maybe ?

Grumpa Rides Again …….a new TV show ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpa_tvguide.jpg

Well if he did have a plane, I guarantee you it would be a MD Clad 80 !

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Mud Pies for everyone !

David was wondering if I had something special in mind to celebrate 20,000 views, so here ya go, a banquet with Mud Pies for dessert ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
20000_banquet2.jpg

OVER 20,000 views

David was wondering if I had something special in mind to celebrate 20,000 views, so here ya go, a banquet with Mud Pies for dessert ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 417318
That is a special occasion , looking forward to lots more funny photo/edits and celebrating a 50,000 views banquet down the road. Very nice job on the Photo/edit. :dingding::toofunny::heartylaugh::cheer::jester::::extrahappy: If you look close lots of detail in this one including the name of the banquet hall.

Gary's photo/edits

Congratulations Gary and Team! Lots of laughs and ideas! With all the problems of various sorts now a days, and this kind of light hearted medicine is just what the Doctor ordered! :laughing:
Been lots of fun helping Gary with new ideas on the photo/edits, he does all the hard work , hopefully other members who enjoy it will feel free to submit ideas or funny pictures , or pictures of them selves, to Gary( GKL) for future post, or photo /edits of your own.

This brings a lot of laughs. I am sure with the views it brings more but folks don't comment.

Enjoyed every aspect of it.

(I would have asked where our partners were for the banquet but I was nervous of what kind of partner I would have!)

Banquet celebration

This brings a lot of laughs. I am sure with the views it brings more but folks don't comment.

Enjoyed every aspect of it.

(I would have asked where our partners were for the banquet but I was nervous of what kind of partner I would have!)

Doubt my wife would show up unless they were serving Philippines food not Mud pies . Gary has Used her picture in some past post , and Ken's wife has made appearances as well . If Gary has pictures of them or family members they might show up as long as you don't mind them being included.:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom