• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED Bring On Summer!

Here are my guesses for this week:

2 8 12 Mega ball 16
8 40 46 Mega ball 12

Now bring on summer!

I am curious if you read the rules or am I missing something. I only see TWO posts from you before you entered the contest. If you click on your name and view all posts you made, you made three today and the third one is this contest.

If that is the case, you won't qualify this week. If I am missing something please let me know.

I am curious if you read the rules or am I missing something. I only see TWO posts from you before you entered the contest. If you click on your name and view all posts you made, you made three today and the third one is this contest.

If that is the case, you won't qualify this week. If I am missing something please let me know.

He might have misunderstood the rules, thinking he could enter as long as he ends up with 3 posts by the end of the week? Or maybe he thought the post here counted toward his total? I have to admit, I’m a little shaky on which sections might count, and which don’t. I figure anything in the “metal detecting”, “everything about finds”, or “detectors and gear” sections are golden!

Actually, one clarification for me, though: For the Mega Ball, can we be off by the total number of posts for the week, correct? Not the number of posts at the time we make our guess? In other words, I made my guess once I had 3 posts but I’ll certainly be making more - my Mega Ball isn’t locked at being off by 3 either side, right?

He might have misunderstood the rules, thinking he could enter as long as he ends up with 3 posts by the end of the week? Or maybe he thought the post here counted toward his total? I have to admit, I’m a little shaky on which sections might count, and which don’t. I figure anything in the “metal detecting”, “everything about finds”, or “detectors and gear” sections are golden!

Actually, one clarification for me, though: For the Mega Ball, can we be off by the total number of posts for the week, correct? Not the number of posts at the time we make our guess? In other words, I made my guess once I had 3 posts but I’ll certainly be making more - my Mega Ball isn’t locked at being off by 3 either side, right?

I posted the rules many weeks before the contest and thought I took care of all the questions. I was hoping folks would ask questions or PM me.

Yes three posts in order to enter, and then any posts you make till 10pm on Friday will count towards the Mega Ball number.

Back
Top Bottom