Gold Chain in Salt Water

Beach 1 , and beach 2 for settings , wet sand waves hitting coil beach 2, dry sand beach 1 , what you will like Joe in beach 1 dry sand you can max the sensitivity out to 25 , used 5 tones, disc -09 to 0 no more or you can miss the 10k, as far as sweep speeds Joe, he said you can go fast, however if you slow down some, MORE ACCURATE ID number's, beach 1 is slightly deeper than beach 2, beach 2 geared a little more stable to deal with the waves, a us nickel ids just like a 14 k band. Notice the nickel on the front of the coil, -09 disc to 0 Fe no more disc he said he would rather dig bottle caps and pull tabs than miss the gold.

Earl... I tend not to give too much credence to a paid spokesperson for Minelab...

Now wait a minute you have hunted with me and Audrey during the summer time dry sand hunts..... Remember! :lol:

Yes... once after a storm where I found old gold and silver :yes: I also remember Audrey being pissed I was hunting there especially after finding that gold ring. :lol:

I will

Check it out this weekend, next week the weather breaks, if it doesn't get 12 inches on a nickel, the 15 will get much deeper guy's , Craig i remember when you said the GT was the best dry sand machine :lol:, you sold it, i thought you sold the DF to, but you said you were hunting with one last week :shock::lol:, never could get you to switch scoops over to a SunSpot, and now 720I , so sometimes what you say , is ? able, your just like me , you do switch up, but your from the old school , very hard head :lol: , and it takes you a while, my prediction is you will be getting a Equinox 800 howboutit :yes::D:p Joe as far as tests , there are a hundred thing's you can find, he didn't do this, he didn't do that, the real test is do it yourself, than you will except it , or dislike it , in which i will do this weekend, until than i will let you guy's babble on :D PS it won't be a video, camera, anything involved , take it or leave it, not getting back lashed again here :lol: :D , my backs still sore :yes: Craig reports on Dirt hunter's test gardens , it's getting the same depth as the CTX3030 . PS get OBN down here, this weekend, the only thing else i might do , is the boat show OC convention center , and we will compare the Excalibur to the Equinox 800 at the beach. I will let him test it :yes::D PI Joe , i bet Craig did dry sand hunt with you, and he dirt hunt's to , as far as getting old WE ALL ARE NO SPRING CHIC"S :laughing: NEWS FLASH TNSS just posted a YOU TUBE video test , it hit a nickel at 12, turned to the side, got the beep both ways, keep in mind, he had the sins at 22 not max 25, and he was in beach 2, not the more sensitive beach 1

Last edited:
Check it out this weekend, next week the weather breaks, if it doesn't get 12 inches on a nickel, the 15 will get much deeper guy's , Craig i remember when you said the GT was the best dry sand machine :lol:, you sold it, i thought you sold the DF to, but you said you were hunting with one last week :shock::lol:, never could get you to switch scoops over to a SunSpot, and now 720I , so sometimes what you say , is ? able, your just like me , you do switch up, but your from the old school , very hard head :lol: , and it takes you a while, my prediction is you will be getting a Equinox 800 howboutit :yes::D:p Joe as far as tests , there are a hundred thing's you can find, he didn't do this, he didn't do that, the real test is do it yourself, in which i will this weekend, until than i will let you guy's babble on :D PS it won't be a video, camera, anything involved , take it or leave it :D

Earl.. I plan on purchasing one but I will not jump through hoops because of a any new detector... I did not purchase any of those new detectors that were raved about for the past several years because I like what I am using now in the MXT and Excalibur... I sold my GT's when I got my Excal modded it did everything and more with the addition of the Skullies.

I have not been using a Dual Field... I sold my DF because it never found the amount of gold that I found with a previous Whites PI... sure its deep, but it was noisy which I dealt with.. I also went through 3 coils because they were faulty.. but I had the opportunity to use a PI which I found hundreds pieces of gold with in my first 5 years beach hunting...

Whites stopped making the detector that I speak of and my second time out with it I pulled 2 gold... its got a quiet smooth threshold and was a pleasure to use plus it had a neutral buoyancy coil. Whites should have kept the 9.5 coil its far superior to the 12 inch coil.

I'm like you? I beg to differ for some many reasons...

Craig

Your an honest man :yes:, just posted new You Tube video of depth , on the water forum , i responded , check it out, i posted some comments , PS i love the yellow coil in the wet, i won't use it in the surf, George went through 3 coil's on the DF already , Earl

Plenty cash

In the bank, i might get some skullies, but i might wait- to see if your wearing a hearing aid 1 year from now :shock::lol: PS my intention is not to impress anyone, i will be hunting this weekend, with the EQ 800, you said you might get one down the road, pack a lunch waiting, unless you can pull some string's :laughing: pre order's and high demand :roll: , not any time soon. :violin::extrahappy:

In the bank, i might get some skullies, but i might wait- to see if your wearing a hearing aid 1 year from now :shock::lol: PS my intention is not to impress anyone, i will be hunting this weekend, with the EQ 800, you said you might get one down the road, pack a lunch waiting, unless you can pull some string's :laughing: pre order's and high demand :roll: , not any time soon. :violin::extrahappy:

Earl... I don't care how long I wait...I don't need to be the first one to try anything.. I like to wait awhile to make sure these new detectors have all the bugs worked out... a guys posts on the EQ FB page...took a picture of his new machine in a shipping box headed back to ML because it did not work... isolated incident maybe but I will wait... heck you may not like it and have a fire sale :lol:

Another question... why do you need so many detectors Earl? You can only use one at a time... master 1 of them... you are not getting any younger either Earl... send your dog to dog day care so you can go hunting other wise you aren't going to be successful as a beach hunter... you can't have a dog tied to your waist and detect. I have a lab as well but she doesn't go with me detecting.. she stays home. otherwise maybe you need a new hobby... :lol:

Check it out this weekend, next week the weather breaks, if it doesn't get 12 inches on a nickel, the 15 will get much deeper guy's , Craig i remember when you said the GT was the best dry sand machine :lol:, you sold it, i thought you sold the DF to, but you said you were hunting with one last week :shock::lol:, never could get you to switch scoops over to a SunSpot, and now 720I , so sometimes what you say , is ? able, your just like me , you do switch up, but your from the old school , very hard head :lol: , and it takes you a while, my prediction is you will be getting a Equinox 800 howboutit :yes::D:p Joe as far as tests , there are a hundred thing's you can find, he didn't do this, he didn't do that, the real test is do it yourself, than you will except it , or dislike it , in which i will do this weekend, until than i will let you guy's babble on :D PS it won't be a video, camera, anything involved , take it or leave it, not getting back lashed again here :lol: :D , my backs still sore :yes: Craig reports on Dirt hunter's test gardens , it's getting the same depth as the CTX3030 . PS get OBN down here, this weekend, the only thing else i might do , is the boat show OC convention center , and we will compare the Excalibur to the Equinox 800 at the beach. I will let him test it :yes::D PI Joe , i bet Craig did dry sand hunt with you, and he dirt hunt's to , as far as getting old WE ALL ARE NO SPRING CHIC"S :laughing: NEWS FLASH TNSS just posted a YOU TUBE video test , it hit a nickel at 12, turned to the side, got the beep both ways, keep in mind, he had the sins at 22 not max 25, and he was in beach 2, not the more sensitive beach 1

Please follow Sir Brad; he's going to give you a private tour of the pit of misery... Dilly! Dilly!

R5

Another question... why do you need so many detectors Earl? You can only use one at a time... master 1 of them... you are not getting any younger either Earl... send your dog to dog day care so you can go hunting other wise you aren't going to be successful as a beach hunter... you can't have a dog tied to your waist and detect. I have a lab as well but she doesn't go with me detecting.. she stays home. otherwise maybe you need a new hobby... :lol:
:laughing:
I can take Saké hunting with me? I won't be able to go far in the water though. :lol:

Attachments

• Sake.jpg
    Sake.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 104
So apparently the 600 uses exact same settings as 800 in multi frequency. It uses 20 and 40 hz too only in multi. So you think it should hit on gold chains too right?

The only differences between the 2 units to my understanding is wireless capabilities and gold mode which allows you too use the 20 and 40 hz frequency separate from multi.

Felix/ CFM-ct

Here the Dogs can not go on the beach Memorial day through October 1st, so yes my dog does have a life with me in the off season, and swim's all year round in the ocean without Florida's water temp's :shock:, in season when i hunt the beach, i will not have the dog with me, it's to bad that just because you all have a wife that can take care of the dog, the dog is left behind, sad for a dog , as mine is a water dog, Webb feet, extra coat, natural oils that repel the water, he enjoy's the beach, he smells the salt air on the way to the beach and start's wining , he know's, sorry that you guy's have a house ridden dog , as mine is a champion line water dog, it's not because i have to take him , it's i want to take him hunting, :grimace:, Craig please don't give me any more BS, like Earl you can find Gold, or hunt with the dog around your waist, because this year i will prove YOU WRONG :shock:, happy hunting Earl PS just remember JULY, AUG, Sept no dog around my waist . PS i re - read Craig's post, so i will add, No wife here to let the dog out to re leave himself, I am retired , maybe you should retire and spend more time with your pets, as when i was working i had no body to watch both my other two dogs on 12-13 hour work days, not good. Shogun is treated like a KING now, we have a bond, the only bond that i will have to break is when i get a new girlfriend here is , she will have to fight for a spot in the bed :lol:, as the king bed will be tested :lol:, until YOU retire don't blow any more smoke up my A--- , all i can tell you is , i am doing fine here now, finally happy, everything is great, now get back to your honey do list, plowing , land scaping :laughing: One more thing, i got rid of a lot of other detectors, through sales, and trades Craig, i thinned the herd , and have all i need now , still might sell a couple more . I only have 8 now i had 11 , only one basically land , the F75se, the rest can be used at the beach, non waterproof only the GT remains .

Last edited:
Here the Dogs can not go on the beach Memorial day through October 1st, so yes my dog does have a life with me in the off season, and swim's all year round in the ocean without Florida's water temp's :shock:, in season when i hunt the beach, i will not have the dog with me, it's to bad that just because you all have a wife that can take care of the dog, the dog is left behind, sad for a dog , as mine is a water dog, Webb feet, extra coat, natural oils that repel the water, he enjoy's the beach, he smells the salt air on the way to the beach and start's wining , he know's, sorry that you guy's have a house ridden dog , as mine is a champion line water dog, it's not because i have to take him , it's i want to take him hunting, :grimace:, Craig please don't give me any more BS, like Earl you can find Gold, or hunt with the dog around your waist, because this year i will prove YOU WRONG :shock:, happy hunting Earl PS just remember JULY, AUG, Sept no dog around my waist . PS i re - read Craig's post, so i will add, No wife here to let the dog out to re leave himself, I am retired , maybe you should retire and spend more time with your pets, as when i was working i had no body to watch both my other two dogs on 12-13 hour work days, not good. Shogun is treated like a KING now, we have a bond, the only bond that i will have to break is when i get a new girlfriend here is , she will have to fight for a spot in the bed :lol:, as the king bed will be tested :lol:, until YOU retire don't blow any more smoke up my A--- , all i can tell you is , i am doing fine here now, finally happy, everything is great, now get back to your honey do list, plowing , land scaping :laughing: One more thing, i got rid of a lot of other detectors, through sales, and trades Craig, i thinned the herd , and have all i need now , still might sell a couple more . I only have 8 now i had 11 , only one basically land , the F75se, the rest can be used at the beach, non waterproof only the GT remains .

Earl... I'm astounded that you went out hunting :yes:

That was a awfully long PS :laughing:

Earl... I walk my lab every morning before work or play... as to needing a dog for protection? I think not... I have a scoop that can do a better job :roll:

Back
Top Bottom