New Members

Silversmith45

Elite Member
It would help if new members would add where they are from to their posts. I would be glad to help any of the if they were nearby. It also makes it easier to answer questions that they might have since things are different in different areas. Some might have local laws that make detecting illegal. Being able to inform them of any such laws could save them a lot of trouble. possibly the rest of us too since anyone detecting reflects on all of us. I always enjoy helping anyone just starting out so they don't get discouraged.

X100- also if they include the machine they are using, while it's not crucial it will help us to determine more how to help, I don't care if they list a BH Jr. it will help us help them or direct them to the right individuals who can guide them the best.

Hello I'm kinda new to the great hobby. I've hunted around couple time when I was a kid with a buddy and his dad but now that I'm grown and can afford my own good detector and go when and where I want I'm super excited to get my mx sport Tuesday and my sister in law lives in a house that was built in 1925 first spot I'm going to hunt. Any advise would be much appreciated. And I'm in lawton Oklahoma by the way. Thanks for any tips

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom