Boca Raton Beaches?

vexhold

Elite Member
I will be heading down to Boca Raton again this summer (Aug 05-09) and this time I am bringing my swingy thing.

Can some of the Florida locals chime in on rules and regs in regards to this area. In particular the beaches indicated on the map.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Boca Beach.jpg
    Boca Beach.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 684
As far as I know all is good. I go to the beaches further south every weekend, the police that patrol the beaches at night/morning are nice and stop and talk with me every once in a while. Even asked me to help a couple who lost their ring.

Ive yet to make a run down there Jim im sure knows more than i do. I know for me its like $6 to cross the bridge. Ritzi local if its lost im sure its worth finding. Dont think you will have any issues on the designated beaches..... elcewhere id stay close to the wet sand.

Dew

I used to live in DelRay Beach and Deerfield Beach for a bit. I would say hit Deerfield beach @ the pier. Deerfield is a bit more laid back, plus by the pier there is a lot of activity with easy access to the beach.

If you golf, you can harvest some range balls from the median on Camino Real by the Boca Raton Polo club while you are there lol. I used to ride my bike there and start walking once I got to the median between the resorts The driving range is on the other side (right if facing West) of the screen of trees and there were tons of balls lying about.

Good Luck!

i was just at deerfield, went by the pier and nothing, they are doing consturction on the pier so not many people go by there, very noisy. found some clad that was about it, you might want to go further up boca, lots of rich people who love to show off their bling on the beach

I would be staying at the Boca Raton Waldorf Astoria which is on that stretch of beach.

There is also a more public beach just north of the private beach if I remember correctly.

If you golf, you can harvest some range balls from the median on Camino Real by the Boca Raton Polo club while you are there lol. I used to ride my bike there and start walking once I got to the median between the resorts The driving range is on the other side (right if facing West) of the screen of trees and there were tons of balls lying about.

Good Luck!

I will be golfing at that course the first day there. lol.

Stayed at my sisters place a few years ago in Boca, hooked up with Finderzz, in chuck in miami...

I hit a little beach down from her place..called South Beach just over the bridge in Boca, never had any luck but was only able to get in a few hours, lots of money in that area, so should be some great hunting....once retired will be one of my Pitstops..just have to keep my feet clean..Fast forward video too 5 minutes, to see what kinda place and people hang there...in May, there was No One around..

I was just up the road from there for the last 9 days at Boynton Beach. I didn't see a single detectorist the entire time, but did notice that there is someone local who rents Ace 150's by the day to anyone who may need one.

Rodney

Back
Top Bottom