View Single Post
Old 12-31-2016, 11:21 AM
Supporter

Exclamation

I'm sorry to hear the bad things you went thru, but you can look at that visit to the ER as a blessing in disguise because high blood pressure can cause very serious problems if left unchecked and sometimes people can have high blood pressure with no obvious symptoms at first so the ER checking your pressure helped you be aware of a problem you didn't know you had.

A few years ago I was trimming some low small tree branches on the edge of my property and a branch swung back and scratched my eye. I went to have it checked out and it was something that would eventually heal but it was a blessing in disguise as I found out I had high pressure in my left eye and was starting to have a slight loss of my field of vision caused by Glaucoma, They started me on daily eye drops that keep the pressure in the normal range and prevent any further damage. So if it wasn't for that eye scratch and doctor visit I may have lost much more field of vision before it became obvious enough to know something was wrong.

Please get your blood pressure under control as soon as possible -
(in the meantime try to stay calm, being upset and negative emotions can effect your health too)

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Condit...p#.WGfWGIWcHIU

John 3:5 Acts 2:38
Navy Vet