A First for me

melbajoe

Forum Supporter
Out on the big south facing beach where the waves are continuing to destroy the dunes finding some clad high up on the slope. Couldn’t get down very far or I would have been washed away lol. Get a 15 on the nox and “oh boy another bottle cap. Out pops this ring-yes! White gold-no wait it’s not heavy enough. Stainless-no too much writing inside. Didn’t have my glasses so I couldn’t read it. Usually when I find something and don’t know what it is I always figure for the best and of course get home and it’s a piece of sh-t💩. Anyway marked QO PD950. Palladium. Crazy. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 0EF0FA90-650D-43A5-91B0-4EB3A3FF568D.jpg
    0EF0FA90-650D-43A5-91B0-4EB3A3FF568D.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 634
palladium has good value and about 2/3 of gold right now... GREAT FIND

:dingding: That definitely gets the dinger! I think I'd like to find one too one day. :yes:

I think PD would be a first for a lot of us. Not many out there congrats!

R5

That's a sweet find! :lol: I'm the same on seeing the markings on a ring..

Palladium mmm... I need to find me some.
Nice find!

I love your avatar.. Is that the guy from fallout video games.

Congrats on the palladium TC. Still a rare and expensive precious metals. I hope to find some and platinum too. Just think right now palladium is more then platinum.

Congrats on the PD! That precious metal is still on my bucket list, rare find indeed!

Palladium? Wasn't he the guy on that old black and white tv show in the late fifties and 60’s “Have Gun Will Travel”? What a minute.... his name was Paladin.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom