RESULTS >> Exchange 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have a request. I want to see some videos of people opening their gifts.

Bring on the cool videos!!!

Went out detecting with my buddy GSstout76 who is also my gift exchange partner. I gave him a fourm Tshirt with his name on it and a kennedy half dollar necklace. He gave me a GOLD dos pesos coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like WOW my 1st gold coin and hopefully not my last. Thanks again for the great contest and thanks GSstout for the awsome coin, friendship and all your help with my Etrac!!!!!!

Went out detecting with my buddy GSstout76 who is also my gift exchange partner. I gave him a fourm Tshirt with his name on it and a kennedy half dollar necklace. He gave me a GOLD dos pesos coin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like WOW my 1st gold coin and hopefully not my last. Thanks again for the great contest and thanks GSstout for the awsome coin, friendship and all your help with my Etrac!!!!!!

Thanks Orlando those forum shirts are awesome. Looks good with lucky necklace too! I will post pics when I get my computer back online.

Also, that isn't a dos peso, it is a dos y medio which is 2 1/2 peso and has more gold than a dos peso! :D

Thanks for the great idea Carol and Vlad!

Greg

Here is a pic of my gift from GSstout76 my Dos y medio 2 1/2 GOLD peso!!!!!!! My pic is kinda blurry so I added a pic I found online of what it looks like. Thanks GSstout!!!!

Attachments

• dos pesos 001.JPG
    dos pesos 001.JPG
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,916
  • products.jpg
    products.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,892
Here is a pic of my gift from GSstout76 my Dos y medio 2 1/2 GOLD peso!!!!!!! My pic is kinda blurry so I added a pic I found online of what it looks like. Thanks GSstout!!!!

That's a great gift. That's going to be hard to beat.

I went to the Post Office today to get my mail and send ColoKid's gift to him and.....there it was! My gift from ColoKid. Check it out. What guy won't always be thrilled with 1, let alone 2, new knives. Thanks a lot ColoKid.

ColoKid's is on the way..should get it tomorrow.

Nice fun, let's do it again next year.

EKW

Attachments

• Gift.jpg
    Gift.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 858

:shock::shock: a gold coin???? wow what was the price limit on the gift exchange? I didn't spend near that much :shock: on ebay those are $100+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom