• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Connecticut Metal Detecting

Anyone have an AT Pro?

Hey y'all,
I'm looking to upgrade my Garrett Ace 350 to an AT Pro and wanted to try it before I went through the trouble of selling my Ace and buying the AT Pro. Does anyone in Fairfield County have one that I could try out and see how different they are? Also does anyone know (or can point me in the right direction) of if the coils are interchangeable? I.E the coils for the ACE work with the AT series.

I'd be happy to meet somewhere (probably on the beach) to test since the ground is frozen. Maybe like cove/shippan beach are in Stamford, I live close to these areas. Maybe we can make an afternoon of it and search a few sandy spaces while we are at it. I have a White's V3i and the ACE I could bring to the party.

-Victor M.

Woodbury

Hey all, I'm new to the site and new to the hobby. I have been trying to gain permissions and its harder then I thought. Anyone willing to share some cellar holes or maybe just some ideas. State Parks, farms, fields etc.. Thanks Everyone

Looking for Spots in CT/ Buddy to go with

Hi, I'm a newbie and was just wondering if anyone would be interested in having someone to go with them.
I've been to a few places but I'm looking to switch it up and maybe get some tips from someone with more experience.

Let me know!

Thanks

Hey y'all,
I'm looking to upgrade my Garrett Ace 350 to an AT Pro and wanted to try it before I went through the trouble of selling my Ace and buying the AT Pro. Does anyone in Fairfield County have one that I could try out and see how different they are? Also does anyone know (or can point me in the right direction) of if the coils are interchangeable? I.E the coils for the ACE work with the AT series.

I'd be happy to meet somewhere (probably on the beach) to test since the ground is frozen. Maybe like cove/shippan beach are in Stamford, I live close to these areas. Maybe we can make an afternoon of it and search a few sandy spaces while we are at it. I have a White's V3i and the ACE I could bring to the party.

-Victor M.

Still living in Stamford? I’m in Stamford and looking for new spots to hunt if you want to meet up or share some of your spots!

-Terence

Monroe, CT area here, new NOX 600, looking to get to know how this unit operates. Looked at some online tutorials, but if anybody has the 600/800, I'd sure like some OTJ insight.

Would like to get out there, and would like some ideas on where to dig. Beaches maybe to start this time of year, or some soil as it doesn't seem to be too frozen over. Anybody been out lately?

Back
Top Bottom