ENDED Scuba's win a Carrot Contest

:whistle::whistle::whistle: :popcorn:

"What chu talkin' 'bout Willis"
IMG_2664.jpg

:D

R5

I think I am going to try to dive on Saturday. That is tentative. Air is supposed to be in the 70's. Water is probably still in the 50's but I am getting cabin fever. This is the latest in the year I have ever started.

We will see what happens.

Well two half dives = one whole dive. So no gold on the first dive.

More bad news. Might not be able to dive for a while BUT I am thinking of trying tomorrow. I found I have a sinus infection. Going to try antibiotics tonight and see how I feel tomorrow. Never noticed it till I went down today.

WE have a winner (I think!)

Way too tired to look tonight.

Whoever picked:

Dive 2, 14K and closest to 2.15 grams wins the carrot.

I will investigate tomorrow unless someone beats me too it! Thanks all for playing.

Wouldn't it be guess 3 here?

Mottz,

YOU sir are absolutely correct. I made another mistake. I texted both people. obviously there is only one way to repair this mistake. Both will get a carrot.

Thank you for pointing out my error.

I really appreciate your input and others that have helped me with these contests.

Again my thanks.

I made an error and picked the wrong winner. instead of letting anyone down I made a decision to award both folks with a carrot.

PM's have been sent out to both.

Thank you for all that played and I hope you enjoyed the challenge.

Mottz,

YOU sir are absolutely correct. I made another mistake. I texted both people. obviously there is only one way to repair this mistake. Both will get a carrot.

Thank you for pointing out my error.

I really appreciate your input and others that have helped me with these contests.

Again my thanks.

I tried to inform you this in your actual finds post... guess I should have quoted you so you say the note... Cheers to all who played!

Back
Top Bottom