Looking for chains? Don't trade that Xcal for a Nox just yet!

Gold Digger 2

Elite Member
Yesterday, I hit our most popular beach for both, bathers and hunters,,,,,showed up at peak high tide knowing that the incoming was going to be swift current due to short period between the low and the high,,,,,I started working the shoreline and in a distance I see who I knew was Dew,,,,,,he said he already had seen two hunters and then another showed up,,,,,soon later, another,,,,,,we hunted side by side in waves and current for 5 hours,,,,,that means Dew put 8 or 9 nine hours in,,,,,with average amounts of targets all I had to show was a pretty junk ring,,,,,almost to the end of the beach, Dew says, "I am done",,,,,I decided to put another hour in knowing when we hunt together usually one of us will find gold and neither had any yet,,,,,As Dew is digging around in the wet sand, 5 minutes later I get a tiny broken repeatable whisper,,,,,,,one scoop, it was hanging over the basket,,,,,:shock:I walked or almost ran out of the water,,,,,,I walked up to Dew and said, I am done too,,,then opened my hand,,,,:lol:We never gave a thought to test it with my Xcal and his NOX in the water,,,,,chain had no pendant,,,,,28",,,,10K,,,,,38gs,,,,,GL HH

Attachments

• IMG_20180428_193245134_LL.jpg
    IMG_20180428_193245134_LL.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 748
  • IMG_20180429_105447440.jpg
    IMG_20180429_105447440.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 716
Yesterday, I hit our most popular beach for both, bathers and hunters,,,,,showed up at peak high tide knowing that the incoming was going to be swift current due to short period between the low and the high,,,,,I started working the shoreline and in a distance I see who I knew was Dew,,,,,,he said he already had seen two hunters and then another showed up,,,,,soon later, another,,,,,,we hunted side by side in waves and current for 5 hours,,,,,that means Dew put 8 or 9 nine hours in,,,,,with average amounts of targets all I had to show was a pretty junk ring,,,,,almost to the end of the beach, Dew says, "I am done",,,,,I decided to put another hour in knowing when we hunt together usually one of us will find gold and neither had any yet,,,,,As Dew is digging around in the wet sand, 5 minutes later I get a tiny broken repeatable whisper,,,,,,,one scoop, it was hanging over the basket,,,,,:shock:I walked or almost ran out of the water,,,,,,I walked up to Dew and said, I am done too,,,then opened my hand,,,,:lol:We never gave a thought to test it with my Xcal and his NOX in the water,,,,,chain had no pendant,,,,,28",,,,10K,,,,,38gs,,,,,GL HH

Very nice find. The true tale will be when the headphones for the nox are out and we can get in the water with it. Minelab launched the nox the wrong way with no accessories available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And do you know that man was disappointed it wasnt 18k? Geeeez. Have to admit ....that one left me keaving the beach with the mumbles. One great score..... several hunter that walked right over that one. But it was like hunting in rip current all day. Cant believe we didnt test the machines. Seems to be a few more chains being found.

Yesterday, I hit our most popular beach for both, bathers and hunters,,,,,showed up at peak high tide knowing that the incoming was going to be swift current due to short period between the low and the high,,,,,I started working the shoreline and in a distance I see who I knew was Dew,,,,,,he said he already had seen two hunters and then another showed up,,,,,soon later, another,,,,,,we hunted side by side in waves and current for 5 hours,,,,,that means Dew put 8 or 9 nine hours in,,,,,with average amounts of targets all I had to show was a pretty junk ring,,,,,almost to the end of the beach, Dew says, "I am done",,,,,I decided to put another hour in knowing when we hunt together usually one of us will find gold and neither had any yet,,,,,As Dew is digging around in the wet sand, 5 minutes later I get a tiny broken repeatable whisper,,,,,,,one scoop, it was hanging over the basket,,,,,:shock:I walked or almost ran out of the water,,,,,,I walked up to Dew and said, I am done too,,,then opened my hand,,,,[emoji38]We never gave a thought to test it with my Xcal and his NOX in the water,,,,,chain had no pendant,,,,,28",,,,10K,,,,,38gs,,,,,GL HH

Most likely it is the clasp the excal saw, you can tell if that is the case by removing clasp and scan it with excal.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Very nice find. The true tale will be when the headphones for the nox are out and we can get in the water with it. Minelab launched the nox the wrong way with no accessories available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dew has waterproof HF for his,,,,,,I will say I liked the way the things glides and stays on the bottom,,,,,,however, its a catty machine,,,,,GL HH

And do you know that man was disappointed it wasnt 18k? Geeeez. Have to admit ....that one left me keaving the beach with the mumbles. One great score..... several hunter that walked right over that one. But it was like hunting in rip current all day. Cant believe we didnt test the machines. Seems to be a few more chains being found.

:laughing:that because you have been talking about all that 18K you have been finding,,,,,:lol:Mary said I bet the person who bought it is glad they didn't upgrade to 18k just like I am saying why couldn't they buy 18K,,,,,,almost $700 melt, so its a paycheck,,,,,GL HH

Must have been

Dew getting tired , he said here dig this Nox Id # 1 for me, i am done :lol:, than you bring the scoop up , Dew"s :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: drop's , congrats on the gold , Earl PS Just kidding , all that time Dew spent, i would be talking to my self to :fright: Curious, what decided you to dig that broken signal with the Excalibur ? Do you dig all broken signal's ?

That is a fantastic find. Definitely the clasp would be the signal. I'm amazed at some of the tiniest finds that come out of the water with the excal.

Back
Top Bottom