• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Explain your Username

Perquimans is the county I live in. It’s an Indian word which means "Land of Beautiful Women”.. Ain’t I lucky :cool:

It's what they used to call the kids of the small cotton farming community I grew up near. A little town with a cotton gin and a small store/gas station.

username

I am an avid card player online, it was my old sreen name for playing Hearts. It worked well, it would get people to pass me the cards i wanted when they would try and stop me from shooting the moon. I use it on sevral other forums as well.

Born and raised in Brooklyn NY as a kid we called it Crooklyn NY because of all the crime.. i added the " ways" ..Crooklynways becuse everything you did back then was Crooklyn-ways..

:pirate2::pirates::viking::viking::pirate::pirate::laughing::laughing:

My name's Rob and I'm a photographer. I had an existing YouTube account PhotoRob06, made in 06, and wanted my name here to be the same.

OutwardJourney ... back when I used to meditate and such I always said it was like going on a journey outside of myself. I had several sites dedicated to it and one was called OutwardJourney so when I sold the site I kept the name and use it as my h4ndl3. :p

User name says it all (oleman)---Be 72 this Oct---My hair turned grey at a early age --Mid thirty"s---Friends started calling me oleman---Nick name stuck---Now hair is white:shock:

Tin-Tin

After 'borrowing' my fathers goldmaster MD, and getting hooked on MDing at a very early age, I would end up digging more tin than coins half the time, so my father started calling me "Tin-Tin" when we went out MD together. He always let me take the lead, to 'pick up the trash' as it were.

He's since passed in 71' of cancer, but I still think about him every time I dig up a pulltab or a piece of tin out of the ground.

So you see, Tin-Tin stuck, and I've been using it ever since. To this day I can still hear him laughing as I pull out another pulltop out of a deep hole I just dug, but I know in my heart he's with me every day, looking over my shoulder and laughing.

I miss him....

Mine comes from a word I made up 13 years ago playing video games I had to enter a name on the game we were playing so I made up the name Fledgehole. It is now my everything all my gamer friends call me that even my brother in law calls me fledge for short. It is even my twitter handle and has been seen on national televeision via my favorite show Attack of the Show on G4.

FxCam_1314747916888.jpg

Back
Top Bottom