No silver this week

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
I went through my weekly box and although there was not any silver I did find 9 NIFC to add to my collection. Hoping for silver next week.

Bummer on the lack of silver, better luck on the next box. I asked at the bank when I was in on Saturday for any halves in the teller drawers but somebody had already cleaned them out.

Perhaps folks in the south are more prone to just dump relatives hoards rather than think of greater than face value possibilities? Just a Royal Thought!:D

That could be. I was talking to a banker friend who suggested to me that summer time is the best time for silvers because families are going on vacations and dump more, as well as kids being on break from school and dumping . (perhaps without permission)

That could be. I was talking to a banker friend who suggested to me that summer time is the best time for silvers because families are going on vacations and dump more, as well as kids being on break from school and dumping . (perhaps without permission)
I've heard a bankster mention that also, but seriously, who uses cash anymore? Folks just load the debt onto their credit cards...If I'm buying groceries, no one's paying cash (except me), standing in line at the convenience store, it's debit, credit or EBT (except for me)...kids today don't know what money is, their every whim is taken care of (I have two teens, they don't care about money, only their social status), although my son works the till at Taco Bell, he is not a collector but every week brings home wheat cents, on occasion silver dimes etc...

Sorry I went overboard, rant off.

Better luck next week for you and silver -

It's somewhat true, but I, someone that is part of the younger generation must remind yall that a lot of people still use cash because they don't trust credit cards or any card at all. For instance I have quite a few acquaintances/ companions that have gotten so much credit card debt they refuse to ever use said cards ever again after paying them off, now they only use cash.

Back
Top Bottom