Day 3 at the dried up swimming hole! 5 more keepers!

Silver Bandit

Forum Supporter
Went back to my same lake spot for another two hour hunt. Targets are getting more scarce but I did manage 5 more keepers! First hit was a small 10k GOLD ring! #4 in 3 days! Labeled 10K CZ in the band. Small CZ heart in it. Also, I pulled 3 more buffalos and hit a 44 merc! Came home with more clad, lead weights, old rusty lures, and trash. Gonna go back again tomorrow!
7005ae5a75a2372705a148c5ec35019f.jpg

f9142c5ba2c48e91ca42c40505dc3572.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent site you got yourself there! You are pulling a dream kind of place! Theres a LOT more gold in there! Several more rings and Surely a chain, and that AtPro will hit chains!...please keep working it and report back! Beautiful work!

Excellent site you got yourself there! You are pulling a dream kind of place! Theres a LOT more gold in there! Several more rings and Surely a chain, and that AtPro will hit chains!...please keep working it and report back! Beautiful work!

Ive never found a chain. How do they sound? Any clues to be looking for?

Awesome job, awesome spot and even better if its all yours and you can take your time without having to worry about tides, waves and water quality :) Keep gridding, maybe find a PI after the AT Pro clears out everything it can find :yes:

Great hunting! How is the trash at this spot? The last couple swimming hole hunts I had were littered with trash and very little treasure, probably a little bit too modern im guessing. Congrats! Cant wait to see what else shows up!

Great hunting! How is the trash at this spot? The last couple swimming hole hunts I had were littered with trash and very little treasure, probably a little bit too modern im guessing. Congrats! Cant wait to see what else shows up!

Theres pull tabs, rusty caps, iron pieces but not too bad! Id say 80 percent of my digs were either a keeper, clad, or fishing piece. Not too much trash do I dig. I pass the crappy signals more than I should.

Ive never found a chain. How do they sound? Any clues to be looking for?

Like a Stainless steel snap swivel...even a 15gr one will not be a good signal at all...like a little scrap of foil....not solid either...not any kind of signal anyone would ever dig, but the Pro will hit them IF you listen, concentrating on finding a chain, keying on those stupid little targets in the RIGHT place like what you got there!. ...

All those old coins you are pulling, plus the gold rings, in an OLD swimming hole that has never been hunted...that there is where the Chains are!....At least a Silver one or two, and they will not be a good solid signal either....go pull 50 of those nasty signals where you found the rings..Even a super heavy Gold or Silver chain will not be a 'good' signal....

Report Back!

Like a Stainless steel snap swivel...even a 15gr one will not be a good signal at all...like a little scrap of foil....not solid either...not any kind of signal anyone would ever dig, but the Pro will hit them IF you listen, concentrating on finding a chain, keying on those stupid little targets in the RIGHT place like what you got there!. ...

All those old coins you are pulling, plus the gold rings, in an OLD swimming hole that has never been hunted...that there is where the Chains are!....At least a Silver one or two, and they will not be a good solid signal either....go pull 50 of those nasty signals where you found the rings...

Report Back!

Good info! Thanks! Btw that military ring sounded like a zincoln at 4 inches. Crappy sound

Love a place like that!! Can't wait til they drain the bay here!! Keep on Hammering!

Back
Top Bottom