I Am A Rock Star!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I have achieved legendary status!!! :laughing: I would like to thank this Forum and y'all for giving me my 15 minutes of fame. :thumbsup:

For those of you getting the KellyCo survey I have provided the correct answer below so you can pass the test! :rofl:

Attachments

• KellyCo.jpg
    KellyCo.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 820
  • Felix Penny!.jpg
    Felix Penny!.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 853
Last edited:
I have a achieved legendary status!!! :laughing: I would like to thank this Forum and y'all for giving me my 15 minutes of fame. :thumbsup:

For those of you getting the KellyCo survey I have provided the correct answer below so you can pass the test! :rofl:

I saw that yesterday !! Did I pick it ?? Of course I did !!!!! Man...I wish that were true.....sorry....I went with "other"....and typed in "Beach better have my money"..but I felt bad about it....and definitely torn...

I have a achieved legendary status!!! :laughing: I would like to thank this Forum and y'all for giving me my 15 minutes of fame. :thumbsup:

Careful Felix.. would hate to see your head pop :laughing:

I can see it now! A few hundred years has past and someone finds a "Felix penny"...They research it and find out you were a great King of the Surf...Wow! Long Live Felix!

:awwman:

What the boss is going to say about this :darnconfused::dash3::heybud::smart::popcorn2:
I think he's softened up a bit in old age. He definitely lacks the fire he used to have. :laughing:

:cheer: wahoo! Fame! Don’t get all snooty on us now :laughing:
With Craig on here NO ONE is ever going to get bigger than their britches! :laughing:

Does Craig get some credit :?:
All the great men of history had adversaries and detractors that motivated them in their vision, mission and accomplishments! Without a yin there is no yang.

Careful Felix.. would hate to see your head pop :laughing:
That's what your job on here is Craig, to set us all straight when we go astray! :p :laughing:

I can see it now! A few hundred years has past and someone finds a "Felix penny"...They research it and find out you were a great King of the Surf...Wow! Long Live Felix!
"King of the Surf" :laughing: I'm more like a court jester with a pogo stick out there! :laughing:

I don't know about 15 minutes- more like immortal! :lol: Maybe Webster's dictionary is next!
Merriam Webster is too much to dream...I'd be happy with Wikipedia! :good: :lol:

Congratulation!

I hope when you receive the coveted metal detecting "Golden Shaft" trophy you remember the little people who helped you along the way. Thanking Craig for coining the phrase and the rest of the cast for it's part in promoting the term throughout the greater hobby community. Gil

I have achieved legendary status!!! :laughing: I would like to thank this Forum and y'all for giving me my 15 minutes of fame. :thumbsup:

I saw that yesterday, and was going to post it here, and ta-daaa! Felix is the man. :)

Nice job with your famous status, brother. That's wicked cool. :)

Please support Felix... otherwise he will continue to show us those worthless pennies he so loves.
:laughing: My 2020 campaign promise to you all - if the term "Felix Penny" wins on KellyCo's survey I will appease Earl and post some of the more interesting SoBe sights that he's wanted me to post on here for years. ;) :cool3:

:laughing: My 2020 campaign promise to you all - if the term "Felix Penny" wins on KellyCo's survey I will appease Earl and post some of the more interesting SoBe sights that he's wanted me to post on here for years. ;) :cool3:

You make sure they are PG rated or you will be in the dog house :yes:

Felix

:clapping::thumbsup::bowdown: Cool bro . , and with Craig's PG blessing , just make sure the girl's are Pretty Good , Florida everyday shot's , Craig -- relax mode , you won't see Pretty Good shot's of girls like this in CT :lol: Felix NO nude's !!!!! PS The dog house is NO fun :(

Metal Addict

I Dont think Kellyco has anything pink for him to sport, however they might come up with a Merlin special addition-Pink Excalibur 2 :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz: :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom