• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ATPro Headphones Quit Working..Update..Figured It Out. Update..Quit working again.

mnhunter

Elite Member
Well, one speaker quit working anyway. Only had them for about 6 weeks I think. I was detecting yesterday just walking along and the one side quit. It's the side without the stereo/mono switch. Guess I need to send them back in. It's not a huge deal today because we are having a snow/rain mix I really don't want to go out in anyway. Still have my Ace 250 to fall back on.

Have you given any thought to an adapter? Then you can use any headphones. Garrett will take care of you.

Don't worry. I also had a headphone go dead on one side...

I called Garrett and they sent out a new pair that day (no charge) and even sent a prepaid shipping label to sent the broken ones back. Be sure they know you need the AT Pro phones as I've heard from a friend that they sent him out the wrong phones (not the ones for the AT Pro) so he had to wait a couple of days for the right ones.

Good Hunting

ArtWI

Was busy most of the weekend. Was going to hunt with the Ace 250, but decided to take a look at my headphones again. I noticed the the stereo/mono switch was not slid all the way over to either stereo or mono, more like in the middle. Pushed it all the way over to mono and BINGO, both sides working again. I feel really foolish about this. I think I was so frustrated when they quit working that I didn't check them over well enough. If I remember right just about the time they quit working I had adjusted my hat. Must have bumped the switch just a little bit. They are working for now.

We all do silly things. I have my share of these kind of things.

Was busy most of the weekend. Was going to hunt with the Ace 250, but decided to take a look at my headphones again. I noticed the the stereo/mono switch was not slid all the way over to either stereo or mono, more like in the middle. Pushed it all the way over to mono and BINGO, both sides working again. I feel really foolish about this. I think I was so frustrated when they quit working that I didn't check them over well enough. If I remember right just about the time they quit working I had adjusted my hat. Must have bumped the switch just a little bit. They are working for now.

Look on the bright side, they still work and the rest of us know what to check if one side of ours goes loopy.
All Good! ~ thumbsup.gif

Well....Went back to my honey hole tonight and one side quit working again. Same side as last time only the stereo /mono switch isn't the problem. Swicthing it back and forth didn't do a thing. Sending them back to Garrett.

Back
Top Bottom