Volunteer detectorists in each state.

will search for your lost item dartmouth/new bedford ma

willing to search for your lost item in dartmouth / new bedford ma. or beyond it you pay travel. thanks michael

I can help financially if you need someone to detect and he or she is not in your state , ( meaning gas , airfare , bus money ) whatever it takes if needed .

Also I can help you if you need in ISRAEL .

Im in

In Maryland PG County zip 20715. Im new but my Fisher 1266x can find it. Always willing to help:laughing:

Psychologically offering a free service to members of the community and land owners can lead to being rewarded reciprocally! Having found a 3 carat solitaire diamond ring for a distraught woman from this act of community kindness on my part it opened the door to two farmers who were her friends! I now search on their farms! Who said,"one good turn deserves another!" Often the reality proves true!

Like I said before. I am located in Steuben County, NY and I am willing too help look for your lost jewelry or important metal items. I currently use a Whites coinmaster, whites xlt, whites beach hunter 300, whites mxt pro and a whites V3i. Send me an email

Back
Top Bottom