Beach cart picture heavy

slider

Elite Member
No more carrying my needed supplies. My new and improved beach cart works wonders on the beach and other areas. As you can see from the photos, this is simply a golf bag cart. The yellow bucket has been cut in half and I've drilled numerous holes in the bottom. I simply dig up the target, pour the sand in the bucket and off I go. It simply sifts the sand when I move the cart. For the person that would like to MD and not carry your MDer, a simple modification by replacing the metal arm which is currently holding the yellow bucket with a wood one, example, shovel handle. With your MDer mounted as in the photograph, you could simply push the cart and swing the handle of the cart left and right, the coil would be doing exactly the same as if you were swinging it with your arm. As you see, my drink cup is mounted to the left side, my large and small digging tools simply strapped to the main arm of the cart. My bag for the trash and my keepers is strapped to the main arm of the cart. Bag at this time is not mounted due to getting washed. Notice wide tires on this unit. Works great in the soft sand.
Slider....... Panama, Central America

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,606
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 2,163
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 2,188
  • PICT0004.JPG
    PICT0004.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 2,143
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 2,100
Very cool.:dingding:

Would be cooler if it had a seat and was motor driven. Oh, what. That would be a golf cart then.

Golf bag cart

Found a cart like yours at a resale shop for $15.00 looks like a great set up. hope to retire in a few years to Florida and it would be great on the beach there.

I just noticed it looks like my wife's golf cart. Think she would notice if it went missing. She bought it used for $7.99. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom