• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone from Michigan?

River Bends Park

Hello All, Reading the above post looks like there might be a get together brewing. I go to River Bend Park quit often, if anyone would be interested I'm gonna be going up there this Sunday the 5th in the afternoon, if anybody would be interested in meeting up send me a PM and let me know. Bob

I know there are a couple of us from the west side of the state too. I'm over in Grand Rapids area (specifically Hudsonville).

Hey all! I'm in Oakland county (Clawson to be specific) but a total newbie:( I'm generally a really quick learner however and really enjoy this hobby. I'd love to meet up with a few others in the area if anyone is interested and see what we can come up with. I'm sure there's so much I could learn from you all. Does anyone know of any clubs/groups in this area besides Livonia (that is kinda far from me)? :)
Clawson isn't far, I'm in Madison Heights. I,ve been detecting since the 80's. i totally enjoy the hobby. Normally my sister and I head out for a couple of hours after work or on saturday afternoon. I've been wanting to hit a park I drive past on my way to and from work. If the it doesn't get too cold, I may be able to check it out befor the snow flies.

Hudsonville?!

I know there are a couple of us from the west side of the state too. I'm over in Grand Rapids area (specifically Hudsonville).

Dang--I just moved from Hudsonville to the dark side (east side) a year ago--in the Howell/Hartland area now. Would've been good to link up!

:cool:

Maybe we could form a Macomb/Oakland MD club/group. In the spring we could all get together & hunt somewhere. - dave

getting a group together sounds like fun. It would be great to meet others in the area that share the same hobby. when i lived in livonia i belonged to the michigan treasure hunters. pretty good group of folks but it's too far to travel for the monthly meetings now that i live on the east side of woodward.

Cad Master

Muleskinner here, checking in from the Holland, Zeeland area.
Waiting for the thaw, but think I 'm onto a potential spot I can hunt now. I know it's an oldie.
Wish you all the best.

I'm a complete newbie as well. I got my Ace 250 at the end of the season and winter started early. I live in Warren and would like to hook up with someone to go when the weather clears.

-Craig-

Hey Muleskinner,

I'm next door in Zeeland. Been into local history for almost 20 years now. If you need help with research let me know.

Can't wait till Spring!

Hey Dutchroots, we really should meet one of these days. I've got a spot in mind and times a wastin'. Contact me, and we will try for permission.

I'm new to the hobby and this forum. I live in Holland, MI. Yesterday I went to the State Park here and found a 1942 silver quarter. It may not be much but it was exciting, my best find so far. Can't wait for Spring.

I'm new to the hobby and this forum. I live in Holland, MI. Yesterday I went to the State Park here and found a 1942 silver quarter. It may not be much but it was exciting, my best find so far. Can't wait for Spring.

That's better than anything I've found at the state park, and I've been out there maybe 25 times. Good job!

oakland county

hi people my name is dan i hang out here from time to time, i spend a lot of time on treasurenet also, there are so many boards for detecting ive called that one home for while, its too hard to post stuff on all the board , however
I live in oakland county, I have a hunting partner that lives a mile away and we get a ton of time in allready , I am planning a decent hunt in oakland county for the spring if your into hunting 1800's homesites look me up this is the type of hunting we do and sometimes we let people tag along with us, everyone that wants to come to the spring hunt is welcome
xdanthemanx I am also on hotmail
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom