Hi from southern Illinois

bmelvin20

Hello from southern Illinois.t grandpa bought me my first md about 12 years ago. Used it a couple of time. That is up unroll the past couple of months. I have been researching and hunting. It is great. Thanks for sharing my interests.

Welcome from RI. PS- I'm an alum of Southern Illinois University, Carbondale. Go Salukis!

Hello from southern Illinois.t grandpa bought me my first md about 12 years ago. Used it a couple of time. That is up unroll the past couple of months. I have been researching and hunting. It is great. Thanks for sharing my interests.

What parts are you from? I'm in Johnston City just a mile or 2 from Marion. We have a club with 30 or so members that meets the second thursday of every month if you're interested in a club and hunting with others sometime.

What parts are you from? I'm in Johnston City just a mile or 2 from Marion. We have a club with 30 or so members that meets the second thursday of every month if you're interested in a club and hunting with others sometime.

Iam from West Frankfort/ thompsonville. I have thought about a club cuz I could use all the pointers I can get.

Back
Top Bottom