Todays find Pesky VDI 92

Mykie

Elite Member
I found this "cache" 24 inches from the macadam walkway sixty feet from the lake in my dug hole 6 X 6 by 3 to 7 inches deep. In the dirt folks in the dirt. Got one of those pesky VDI 92 $$$ sign on the New DFX300 with my Eclipse 950 coil as recommended by the guys on this site use the 9.5 coils. First time out with the new combo and a Home Run! Who's your Daddy??? YES!!:yes::yes::yes: and Shock haven't felt my heart on my chest in awhile.:shock::shock::shock: I got the clad here there and everywhere else along the way today. The button is Brass and very heavy. I figure the Cache is from 1971 the latest coins are (4) four Ike dollars dated 1971. What do you think? Here in beautiful downtown NJ. Mykie.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    164.3 KB · Views: 971
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 964
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 953
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 958
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 932
It happens to be an S mint.

That stinks! Still awesome though. You can call me illegitimate squat. :lol:

Look if you're going to post finds of this magnitude you need details to back it up. You just walked along some macadamian nut and dug into it and found a bunch of coins? Was it public property? I mean seriously, no details at all. It's painful. We just want to enjoy your experience with you. We want to know what you were thinking as each coin passed through your hands. What kind of history the land has, things like that.

Wow you hit the mother load. That is a lot of silver, some people cant even find that one by one in a lot years. A nd you found it all at once. Congratulations you are super lucky.:excited::firstplace::egyptian::extrahappy::gimmy::cool12::wincup::urock:

Mykie, I believe this is the MOST motivational post for noobs like me who have only a half a tin of crap to date. If you say its so... then I'm a believer!

you sir are the MAN!
untitled.jpg

Simply frigg'n AWESOME!!:wow::wow::shock::shock: Happening on a cache like that just means anyone of us could also do it!!:yes::yes: Thanks for sharing!

Incredible haul! I would have crapped all over myself if I found something like that, must have been an awesome feeling pulling all that silver, congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom