New finds pouch

WildDigger

Elite Member
First off 2 years ago I received a great gift from Jason In Enid as part of the Christmas Gift exchange in the form of a OmegaMill Coin Elite pouch. I loved it and used it for 2 years. I always wanted the bigger one their Relic Elite pouch. I decided to order on last week with some Christmas money. Man this thing is perfect! I had Steve (Omegamill) change a few things. It is perfect and I suggest anyone looking for a new pouch to check these out. Only sold on eBay under Omegamill. I also recommend in the notes letting him know if you want the belt sewn in or not. Default is sewn in place. I opted out for a beltless one as I use a totally different one.

Coin Elite on the left Relic Elite on the right.

Last edited:
Just picked up a solid bottom I believe coin elite, a couple weeks ago, and man I should done this before, definitely a well made piece. Very pleased with it!

I like this.. very durable leather skeet shooting pouches. Leather in all forms, cowhide, buffalo, alligator etc.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180103-101212.jpg
    Screenshot_20180103-101212.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 764
  • Screenshot_20180103-101208.jpg
    Screenshot_20180103-101208.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 776
  • Screenshot_20180103-101204.jpg
    Screenshot_20180103-101204.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 764
First off 2 years ago I received a great gift from Jason In Enid as part of the Christmas Gift exchange in the form of a OmegaMill Coin Elite pouch. I loved it and used it for 2 years. I always wanted the bigger one their Relic Elite pouch. I decided to order on last week with some Christmas money. Man this thing is perfect! I had Steve (Omegamill) change a few things. It is perfect and I suggest anyone looking for a new pouch to check these out. Only sold on eBay under Omegamill. I also recommend in the notes letting him know if you want the belt sewn in or not. Default is sewn in place. I opted out for a beltless one as I use a totally different one.

Coin Elite on the left Relic Elite on the right.

This pouch is what I have been looking for for a few years. Time to retire my fishing vest.

Lol, I dug a similar pouch at beach on an iffy signal.

Brought to you by neurofen anti- inflammatories

I'm finding the lighter the better, weight is slowing me down. Plus now i find i need two..one for major trash and one for the hot treasures..that i haven't found yet:laughing::laughing:

I might get this onep

Attachments

• 52B06A59-43CF-4BEA-B91C-3997D648A1C9.jpg
    52B06A59-43CF-4BEA-B91C-3997D648A1C9.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 473
I bought the relic pouch a couple of months ago and love it! I wish I would have bought it when I first started detecting!

OmegaMill pouches are simply the best and a superb value at the price in my opinion. I have the relic and the surf pouches and absolutely love both of them. What is nice is they are made to last. The amount of craftsmanship is above and beyond

I saw this post and ordered one. I've finally find the type of pouch I've been looking for 5 years.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I have a coin elite ordered and actually should be in by tomorrow!

A lot went into picking between the coin and relic elite. One was size. I watched videos of rather portly dudes wearing one and it was bigger than I wanted. I'm only 145 pounds and it being a constant 6" open was maybe a bit much.

I like how they updated the coin elite to make it a bit bigger than it used to be. Still big enough for trash and a finds container and yet small enough not to be obtrusive, I chose it. I'm always trying to lean out the loadout, as I'm detecting, NOT going for a 7 day hike.

Back
Top Bottom