More old s##t and some new..Updated

Foolforgold

Hey peeps..
Got out for a hunt today only had about three hours. Managed to save a few things. The rocks are exposed higher up on the beach but still under water. Didn't find them untill the last hour of the hunt and ran outta daylight. I'll be back bright and early. I'm manifesting gold as I type. Lol Found a couple interesting objects. A ring with a 48 nickel mounted. Anyone ever find one of these? And an AirForce ID bracelet. There's a name and date 6-7-40. Ooh and a 36 buff nickel. :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 587
If the date on the bracelet is correct then it is an Air Corps item, as there was no Air Force until 1948. That would be an extra special item to say the least. Put up some close ups of the thing so I can see the detail. Like the scout ring as well as I have two boys in scouting.

Nice finds. Can you get a better pic of the boy scout ring. I am a Eagle Scout and i somewhat collect old Boy Scout items. thanks

If the date on the bracelet is correct then it is an Air Corps item, as there was no Air Force until 1948. That would be an extra special item to say the least. Put up some close ups of the thing so I can see the detail. Like the scout ring as well as I have two boys in scouting.

Hey you were right.. I cleaned the item and it's inscribed AirCorps USA.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 401
Artifact trumps two golds..

Hey y'all,
Maan what an epic day!!! The conditions were epic, clear water,a ripple for a wave and it was sunny and warm. lol Sorry East Coasters dont mean to rub it in.Lots of action a good object every couple of minutes. I hit a personal best for silver coins in a hunt and the two buffs blew my mind.The gold was just icing on the cake.Check out the Pride of SaintLouise airplane pin.Anyone every find one of these? Get after it Theirs gold in them there hills...

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_0784.jpg
    IMG_0784.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 328
Some nice looking finds! That Spirit of St. Louis pin is pretty sweet!

I really need to get out there, haven't been out in like 3 weeks... :( Tempted to go out tonight, even though the tides suck...

Back
Top Bottom