Blown away by cents ! & no silver !

jbrow

Elite Member
Super great permission and 2 days of hunting. My mind is blown ! a 2 cent, Large cents, a Bank of Canada token, a fatty indian , multiple regular indians, buttons, and relics !
I don't know what that yellow thing is, just a cool chip of rock or something ? .....

Photos are;

1) Day 1 ; 2) Day2

3) Only In-situ pic i took .. :(

4 ) I love 2 cents !

5) I even found a nice little arrow head chip !

6) a really neat piece of a pipe stem with 73 on it ? No idea if that's a date, a maker, a pipe size...?

7) I'm So blown away by the 2 days of finds !! :shock:

Attachments

• dAY 1.jpg
    dAY 1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 602
  • Day2.jpg
    Day2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 574
  • 1867.jpg
    1867.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 599
  • 1864.jpg
    1864.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 575
  • arrow.jpg
    arrow.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 577
  • PIPE.jpg
    PIPE.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 565
  • All.jpg
    All.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 552
Wow man those are great! Large cents are creeping west! Will soon be crossing the Mississippi.

The 2 cent is in nice shape! Definitely on my bucket list.

Way to go JB!

Tom won't know what to do when he clicks on this thread...

<°)))>{

A pair of very impressive outings Jeremy. Congrats on some great recoveries with the Large Cents, the Indians, the 2 Center along with all the rest. Very impressive indeed. Trapper

Congrats on the great set of finds! Multiple large cents & Indian head pennies, a nice first-year two-cent piece... and I like that little arrowhead! :thumbsup:

most large cents I ever pulled was 4 out of one place and three half penny’s .. Wtg.!!!!

With that many old coppers, it makes me think something else was going on there like a stash that got scattered somehow, or similar. I’ve never heard of such a thing, unless it was all together at some point. If it happened by singular drops, those are THE loosest pockets ever. That’s the best display of old coppers dug in a short span I’ve ever seen. Those coins were lucky to fall into good soil, NO old coppers except 1 or 2 come out of the ground looking like that around here.
You should be thinking about that site and how soon you’ll return to that area...:yes:
Absolutely incredible stuff!

Now that make cents. UNBELIEVABLE, what a hunt. All those old coppers, congrats. And Tom is probably beside himself. lol Hopefully that place is not done giving. Good luck Mark

Now that make cents. UNBELIEVABLE, what a hunt. All those old coppers, congrats. And Tom is probably beside himself. lol Hopefully that place is not done giving. Good luck Mark

Yeah... Tom in CA is speechless 😶

I’m speechless too... AND jealous !

Last edited:
....Tom won't know what to do when he clicks on this thread...

.... And Tom is probably beside himself. lol ....

Yeah... Tom in CA in speechless 😶 ....

My heart is just BLEEDING for this poor little east coast hunter, for not getting any silver on those hunts. He has to settle for *mere* large cents. Eh ? Ohhh the indignity. How do you bear it ? The alligator tears are just flowing over here ! :sissyfight:

Thats a good hunt even for an east coaster like me. The 1867 indian is a year I need too. Well done

Back
Top Bottom