PM notification not working.

pine3874

Elite Member
I didn't receive a PM notification for the last 3 PM's I got. Is this option still available? Thanks

edit options

open your CP and scroll down to Edit options. make sure you are checked and unchecked on your option for PMs and other requests. Don't have any idea how they could be changed by another hand.

if that's no help, contact Vlad or Rudy and see if they have an idea....Gil

Have you checked your SPAM folder in your email account? If the notifications went into the SPAM folder, make sure the forum email address is white listed so your ISP doesn't block them.

Have you checked your SPAM folder in your email account? If the notifications went into the SPAM folder, make sure the forum email address is white listed so your ISP doesn't block them.

Nothing in my spam folder. Haven't made any changes to my User CP either. It's really not a big deal, but don't just don't understand why I'm not getting any PM notifications anymore. Thanks

Nothing in my spam folder. Haven't made any changes to my User CP either. It's really not a big deal, but don't just don't understand why I'm not getting any PM notifications anymore. Thanks

I checked your settings and they look fine. It may be that Charter Communications is filtering them out. You may want to check with their tech support.

No notification received.

Do you get your email on your computer through an app, or do you log into your ISP's mail system using a browser?

If you use a mail app on your 'puter, try logging into your ISP's mail system with a browser and check the spam folder there.

I use a mail app in my computer to download my emails and delete them from the server (I hate using a browser for emails). Unfortunately, my ISP uses AOL's mail system and even though I've disabled all spam checking in my account, AOL still traps some emails and puts them in my spam folder without telling me. So, once a week or so, I log into AOL mail from a browser and check my spam folder there. Sure enough, there will be two or three emails that AOL saw fit to stash in the spam folder.

Back
Top Bottom